Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3rd Fill.....whoooooa!

Okay, first and second fill, still eating like a horse with no weight loss. I had my third fill and am at 3.4 in a 4 CC band. Slow going down with liquids, had half of lasagna and some bread with olive oil in tiny bites. No problem there however, this morning I tried to eat a spinich omlette and the wrath of the band hit me!! Seriously, I don't get it? Why okay the first two days and couldn't get in three bites total, the next day. I took tiny bites and chewed well I assure you but still got stuck? Veterans, help me out with this one.:biggrin:

I too just had a fill and it has been 3 days and I am now feeling my restriction... my last fill took almost 2 weeks before I felt it... the band is a very bizarre tool and hard to explain why it works the way it does sometimes.

Yes! The 3rd fill was where I got real restriction. Too much, actually. There was a real learning curve for a while. The bands have a mind of their own. If you are too tight, don't ignore the signs. After my 3rd fill, I lost 20 lbs in 2 months with no exercise. Although I loved the weight loss, eating was painful and I was barely eating anything. Not how the band was intended to be used. After two months, I had an unfill (2.4 to 1.2ccs). My stomach need to break. Now I am back up to 1.7cc. I feel great, my eating is within normal and healthy limits. Still losing weight but at a slower rate. Works for me. I was very uncomfortable for too long at 2.4ccs.

Songinmysoul1 I too would love to hear more on this. It was my second fill that seemed to have more restriction a week later then right after the fill. I thought this weird too!

Me too. I ws banded in Oct 07 and have had no weight loss. I had my 4th fill (taking me up to 6.75mls in a 10cc band) last week. Last night I was saying to my friend that I was convinced that the band was not working for me and then this morning I could not even drink my coffee. I have struggled to eat or drink anything all day. I am not panicking yet as this darned thing is so fickle it may be back to normal in the morning, if not then I am going to enjoy this restriction while I can. Its a bit scary though don't you think?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches