Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 - New Thread 4/1/08

Hey Gang - I have p.m. Alex again - I p.m. him at 2:40 today telling him our thread was broke - everyone p.m. him - maybe he will get it fixed

We can use this thread until ours gets fixed....

I gotta start dinner - will be back..

Miss you all..

Ahhhh....I can now go to bed and know that when I get up in the morning I am still going to be able to speak with my family. I seriously was going through withdrawls. I think I was able to give up fatty fried food easier than I was able to live with out you guys. I guess that is a good transfer addiction!!!

ALright I have got to go to bed but I did PM Alex. Janet I hope you get some food quickly. I would die if I ate this late. I eat at 6:30, 9, 11:30, 2:30 and 5:30. The 9 am feeding is new thanks to the nutritionist. At 6 I feel like I have died if I haven't eaten!.

Hey ya'll!

I had my first session w/my trainer and it was great!!! She is wonderful. I hung in there pretty good. She even said "You don't look 248...You're just a solid, muscular girl...you have a lot of endurance..." Just compliments all over the place! She was very encouraging.

I was so psyched about this and can't wait to go tomorrow. Yeah, I'm sore a bit, :tt2: but I know it's worth it.

I'm faithfully wearing my BodyBugg and keeping track of my eating/exercise. I'm back on track ladies!!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone else finds our new temporary thread. I'll PM Alex, too.

Gnite gang!

Ahhhh....I can now go to bed and know that when I get up in the morning I am still going to be able to speak with my family. I seriously was going through withdrawls. I think I was able to give up fatty fried food easier than I was able to live with out you guys. I guess that is a good transfer addiction!!!

ALright I have got to go to bed but I did PM Alex. Janet I hope you get some food quickly. I would die if I ate this late. I eat at 6:30, 9, 11:30, 2:30 and 5:30. The 9 am feeding is new thanks to the nutritionist. At 6 I feel like I have died if I haven't eaten!.

Ok got the dogs fed - GS went to taco bell - I have my fish cooking...

I haven't been too good with Breakfast lately - I need to go to the store - today one of my insured asked me to lunch - I had never met her before just talked on the phone for 5 yrs - She doesn't know I am banded she was the first person who I have eaten with who didn't know - it was weird cuz I was eating so slow - she didn't notice as she ate 2 soft tacos and I ate 1/2 of the taco a few bites of the Beans - So for you who haven't told - I could see how it's hard - all my freinds know so when i stop they all look at me are you ok - ya I'ms just a little stuck :tt2:

I can't say I eat on a time schedule - Breakfast when ever - usually around 9 ish - always noon for lunch on the weekdays - dinner is usually 7:30 - 8 p.m. most nights - Weekend are when ever I am hungry - I ususally don't eat breakfast on the weekend - cuz I am out and about - usually just dinner and evening Snacks..

If I ate at 6 p.m. I would be hungry or looking for food from head hunger by 8 - As peaches indicated (i don't know if it was here or 50 thread) that the night she had fish she was hungry a couple hours later... It's not just that it's my whole nite time eating thing - I know when my demon hours are so I just fix it so that I can feed those demons during the hours that the want to be fed and stay within my calories for the day..

Today all I have had was that 1/2 taco and 1/2 Beans - I had a dentist appt after work - got my new bridge it feels good.. Expensive but you gotta have teeth :frown:

Can't say I am really hungry - I cleaned the kitchen - tried to Iron this skirt from coldwater creek that came today (a lady I work with gave me a 40% coupon) omw - it's gorde or pleated and i spent an hour on it and now my back is killing me -

I was pissed this afternoon when I could get our old thread - Wanted to see what Phyl said - I was busy at work so didn't get a chance to ck as much as I usually do...

Yes this is a healthy transfer addiction - better than my shopping :eek:

Ok gotta ck my dinner - gs just gave be a bit of chick quesidlilla from taco bell -it was good - see i wasn't hungry till i had that bite now i want to eat - food really is an addiction for me - once i start I can't stop (well yes with the band I stop - but pre band I didn't - this is why for me it's such a great tool..

Ok - I am out here for the night - Sweet Dreams everyone - Talk to you all tomorrow...

xoxox

Janet

P.S. What am I the unofficial leader of the lucky#7 - phyl - jackie and Karri all got in contact with me about our thread being broken -:frown:

Thank you guys for loving me - It really made me smile :lol:

Well, I fixed our problem - we have a spot again - :thumbup:

Yes Janet, you're the official leader. You're not just Karri's mom. :thumbup:

I just went in there now and it appears to be working again. *touch wood*