Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12 hrs til im banded x

:tt1:this is my last post. im going into serum rd wincherster for my band tomorrow. iv seen my band today, i cant believe after 10 years of waiting im finally getting my band:smile: i work at the clinic and thier chef of all things lol everyones been great there, i popped into the nerve center today for a look around and of course i know the team but im just so greatfull coz i know im gonna keep my weight down at last xx

i'll let you all know how i get on xx terri:thumbup:

Good luck, I am sure everything will go well.

hi hellbells, i lived in park gate for years:biggrin: im now a banded lady whos brused and full of gas....but im glad iv done it x

where did you have ur band fitted?

:tongue: hi i was banded at st richards hospital chichester by mr shaw sommers, he is fab, it was private and i have my fills at the spire bupa hospital is havant. it is the best thing i have ever done, after so many years of dieting with sum success then putting it all on and worse when you go back to normal food, i had had enough. i have a very slow metabalisum and posc. mr sommers is the guy that does the fat doctor on discovery home and leisure. he also did anne diamonds when she was on fat club on tv and lied that she had not had it done. anyway so glad you are getting better may be good to meet sometime keep well regards helen

we have mr sommers up at my clinic(sarum rd) but i went with mr byran as he had more time to fit me in (2 weeks from start to finish) and im lucky coz if hes up in winchester he will now chech in on me.

iv had my first fill friday, it took 5 go's with the needle and i dont think it tightened. iv got the bigger band, i had 4mls in and im still eating good sized meals. is that right?