Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Carbonation and gum....

I like that idea! I am a diet coke fanatic and need the taste...I also had a suggestion from a bander, to swish and spit...you can have the taste with the bubbles and then spit it out, so it doesn't jeaopardize the band...Cathy

I was told no soda.

Makes no sense to me. The bubbles escape...wouldn't stretch the pouch IMO...BUt I will follow the rules.

Gum, easy, the glob would def. get stuck.

I do find it odd though that they want us to make healthier choices..and are pushing (mine pushed) all the other diet sweetener crap.

Splenda would damn near kill me and Aspartame should kill me but it runs through my veins.

I'm on my "wtf am I thinking" wave this week. I'm having doubts .....but that's my problem right now.

It is common knowledge that soda pop is not good for us, whether it is sugar free or not. But it is kind of amazing that they tell us these wild things---and expect us to take it as truth because THEY said it!!!

Never heard of a stoma exploding....wouldn't that just be your stomach exploding? All that is being referred to by the stoma---is the small opening, where the band tightens down.

Diet Dr. Pepper used to be part of everyday for me. Not so anymore! I went for over a year with none whatsoever, not even a sip. Then a few sips were actually suggested, when something was not going through well for me...and I tried it and it worked.....but I still for the most part avoid it. Figuring, it is one less thing for me to have to buy!!! Saved some serious cash not buying it too!!!

I think here where I live when I quit buying it, I was paying $2 for a 12 pack, now it is $4.50!!! Nothing is cheap anymore!!

I think my wallet will blow up from the shock of things......

Kat

Sharon2U, I think you can rest assured, your stoma will not explode, it is not even possible. As for the drinks, I do drink 1/4 POM juice with 3/4 seltzer Water that I stir out almost all of the fizz, pretty tasty I think. It's my beverage at work and takes me hours to drink but a little more appealing than water at 3am at the hospital.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches