Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

True results in AZ any others

I know this is a shock to most but I am not the best at finding my way around. I hope this hasnt been asked before. I am scheduled for April 14th. I have not had the opportunity to talk to anyone that has used them but at the consultation it was packed and they say he does nothing but lap band surgery. Not sure of the spelling but the Doctors name is Dr. Nirmul at True Results in Scottsdale, AZ

I Went To Dr. Debarros In Tempe. I Was Banded In Oct. 07 And I Have A Friend Who Had It Done In Dec. 07. Both Of US Have Had A Very Good Experience So Far And Good Results. I Have Not Heard Of The Dr. You Mentioned. You Could Ask His Office For References Of Clients Who Have Had Lapband With Him.

Good Luck To You! This Surgery Will Change Your Life! I Only Wish I Had Done It Sooner!

Tiff

Thank you, I went for my pre-op yesterday and I met someone who had surgery last Friday and I met someone who is having surgery on the same day as I am at the same hospital. Who knows maybe we will be roommates for the night.

I went to their seminar last year and went for the consult with the Drs. in their Sun City location. I am currently jumping through the hoops wih insurance. I wondered how many bands he had done because I think that's all he does. Good luck to you.

Hi!

I just was banded by Dr. Nirmul on 3/27. I found him to be pleasant, but rather tight-lipped! I have spent about a total of four minutes with him in total the two times I've seen him. I didn't really have any questions for him, having done a lot of research and work already, so we didn't speak much. Anyway, all's well so far, minus some pain on the port incision. I'm not as hunched-over today (thankfully - this is my first day back at work and I didn't want to walk in like someone's babushka...)

Overall, the office staff is great. I do have issues with the "advocate" that I spoke with. On a few occasions I did have some questions for her and she never got back to my email and voicemail, I always had to call her back again and get her on the phone.

By the way, if you have to have stress tests done and they send you to Heartcare, it is a terrific office! The staff there was beyond helpful and pleasant and made me feel at ease.

Best of luck!!!!:unsure:

Check out in the introductions section "ErikMesa" had surgery with your doctor on Monday, nice story they wrote.

Thanks, I do have to have a stress test. I even had my primary care DR check again today and she confirmed I should have a stress test. I need it like asap so I dont have to cancel surgery on the 14th. i will look them up now.

I had surgery with dr nirmul on 2-25-08 and he was great, I had to call him a few times and he is GREAT and returning phone calls on off times...saw him yesterday as a matter of fact.

I haven't had problems with his office so far, and I was also sent to heartcare and you are right they are the BEST doctors office I have EVER been too, very comforting and helpful.

They were really good about fitting me in a tight schedule. At first we were all operating under the assumption that I could have my stress tests at True Results - but after a few kerfuffles it was discovered that it wasn't true afterall. At that point I had two weeks to complete all the stress tests. The tests were at odd times, and I didn't get to choose, but they got me in!

I also had mine with Dr. Orris & Dr. DeBarros in February and am feeling so good and loving the results so far.

My husband had his done with Dr. Nirmul 2-27-09 and is doing great. I go in tomorrow. I have had a very pleasant experience with True Results Scottsdale so far.