Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

Hmmm.. well, I'd give the PPI time to work, appropriate dose, appropriate eating habits and if that does not work then you need some testing. Aren't you coming here in the next few months to see your Dad? If so, we can take a trip to Mexicali for a barium swallow. That's $75/$80. Then if you need an endo he can tell you from there.

That would be so wonderful! I just checked with my dr.'s office today and an upper GI is around $1,500.00 That's ridiculous. If I am careful not to eat anything after dinner, I am fine. I am going to be careful until I can get down there. I am not shelling out $1,500 bucks.

I know I am not too tight. I can eat anything. I never pb or slime. I don't do this often because I don't want to gain weight, but when my kids went to pizza, I ate one piece with no trouble. If I were tight, that would have been impossible. I remember when I was tight before I got an unfill and two bites of pizza had me hanging over the toilet for an hour.

I generally come in Feb. The weather there is perfect in Feb. In March, my allergies go insane and January the weather is just like the weather here. When I go down there, I like warm days!

I have been declared the Queen of Cosmos on another board. I just want to mention that in case we start handing out alcohol titles here. :wink2:

Can you wait that long?

I hope so! It's not an every day problem. I can go for weeks without a problem unless I eat something right before bedtime which I should not be doing anyway.

I have been declared the Queen of Cosmos on another board. I just want to mention that in case we start handing out alcohol titles here. :smile2:

I'm claiming Ms. Mojito then!!! :thumbup:

I'm claiming Ms. Mojito then!!! :thumbup:

Okay, I'll allow that. :smile2:

I'm claiming Ms. Mojito then!!! :tongue2:

Wimpy! I'll abdicate "Mr. Margarita" in favor of "Mr. Any vodka-based cocktail".

I used to put Jello instant pudding ( just a little bit) into my Protein Shakes to make them taste better. I thought the cheese cake flavor was

pretty good in the vanilla ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches