Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

this is a totally crazy thread.... funny, but extremely gross. It's kind of like a train wreck, you don't want to look at the mangled parts and pieces, but you can't help yourself...

Edited by Dionna113
added to the thread

This fits...lol

pyzampoophat.jpg

Froggi, that is just beyond disgusting!! Can we all give a collective "EEWWWWWWWWW"!

I thought it was funny :thumbdown:

OKay, I definitely need a poo hat.

So if you're wearing that hat, would that make it okay for someone to call you shithead?

So if you're wearing that hat, would that make it okay for someone to call you shithead?

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :thumbup: My answer is: obviously !

Edited by SickNTired

I like the poohat :thumbup:

Poohat totally rocks, and so does the name "Dorfus Farklegirdle"!

Thank you, Plain, for placating my craziness!!!

Thank you, Plain, for placating my craziness!!!

BTW, I've been thinking about your prob with your cubicle neighbor. What I would do (but I'm a cranky old curmudgeon) is take the cord that connects the phone to the wall....he will inevitably replace it, but maybe it'll give you a few hours of quiet. If you were really, truly evil (and I suspect you must be, SNT, since you root for the vols) you would put a clear substance (I won't name it.....but it rhymes with "duper shoe" ) over the microphone part and external speaker part of his phone, dampening the sound and gently encouraging him to use the damn handset. If nothing else, pick up your phone and hold your own annoying conversations at elevated volumes.

BTW, I've been thinking about your prob with your cubicle neighbor. What I would do (but I'm a cranky old curmudgeon) is take the cord that connects the phone to the wall....he will inevitably replace it, but maybe it'll give you a few hours of quiet. If you were really, truly evil (and I suspect you must be, SNT, since you root for the vols) you would put a clear substance (I won't name it.....but it rhymes with "duper shoe" ) over the microphone part and external speaker part of his phone, dampening the sound and gently encouraging him to use the damn handset. If nothing else, pick up your phone and hold your own annoying conversations at elevated volumes.

First of all - watch the Vols comments, mister! We looked kinda pitiful against UCLA so give a sista a break! :scared2:

Well the guy's actually a decent guy so I im'd him asking, "no headset?" [and they say southerners as passive aggressive! :omg_smile: ] He doesn't have one so he picked up the headset, thank God. I had a headache to beat the band and was trying to balance some numbers. The 3rd conf call on a speaker set me over the edge!

First of all - watch the Vols comments, mister! We looked kinda pitiful against UCLA so give a sista a break! :)

Well the guy's actually a decent guy so I im'd him asking, "no headset?" [and they say southerners as passive aggressive! :sad: ] He doesn't have one so he picked up the headset, thank God. I had a headache to beat the band and was trying to balance some numbers. The 3rd conf call on a speaker set me over the edge!

Sounds like it's time for you to put the "halo" avitar back up!! Awwww....so nice, you are.....

You can be my apprentice....I'll break you of that nice crap!! LOL