Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

Lol I find it funny how some people change things around. I never once asked for anyone to support/protect/stickup for me on here nor OH. That person decided to do it themselves, I guess...yet at the same time made me out to be a horrible person on the other board. I never once said anything bad about the DS on that thread until they attacked me. And I have nothing against DSers who treat me with respect but If I am going to be attacked for choosing a surgery I feel is best for me, and I don't want my innards all chopped up like onions...excuse me. I feel the Lap Band will do me wonders and I cannot wait until I have my tool inside me fighting the battle of the bulge with me!! I have every damn right to have an opinion and these links that I post here are just about the DSers who have personally attacked me...and try to convert me to one of them. I am my own person, I chose the band...I'll get the band. Not one person on this forum has disrespected me...well a few maybe. Typical idiots who thought they were better than me in the first place, because I started at such a high weight, and that I say random things sometimes. It's all in fun. But once you post on OH and they know what surgery you're getting...and they don't like it...they let it be known. So it really peeves me off when some people come to this post in the R & R of all places...and tell me that I shouldn't say or post what I feel about the way other WLS patients make me feel and what I think of them. I think this post is long enough now...maybe...but don't give me shit...c'mon. It's not like I am posting this in the main forums like OH does...and I am not attacking any one person. It's their bad attitudes, and their 'oh I am better than everyone else' bull.

Edited by Froggi

Are you serious? Of what I wrote you seriously only get "Aww Mom they started it!" For real?

Well, I don't know how to explain it to you in detail you will comprehend so believe what you wish. In the whole scheme of things it makes no difference.

Ummm...yeah, pretty much. Let me analyse it for you:

Paragraph One: "You have to understand the history..." = "Aww but they started it!!"

Paragraph Two: "They call it the laugh band, choke chain, leash, etc..." = "But they're doing it toooo!!!"

Paragraph Three: "It was so bad OH banned a few of them..." = "And they're so much meaner than we are!!"

"To imply we are doing the same is a bit of a stretch. Well, it's a hell of a stretch." - I don't think it is a stretch at all... Sure they seem to be all of the things that they are being accused of, but that's not my point. How many mums in here would accept any of those 3 excuses from their kids?

However, you're right, I shouldn't be in this thread. I've read it a couple of times before and mostly stayed right away from it because I find it hypocritical and full of pointless bitchiness. Pointless bitchiness can be a lot of fun, but this thread goes way beyond my personal tolerance levels, and I shall return to my previous practice of ignoring it. You guys have fun!

However, you're right, I shouldn't be in this thread. I've read it a couple of times before and mostly stayed right away from it because I find it hypocritical and full of pointless bitchiness. Pointless bitchiness can be a lot of fun, but this thread goes way beyond my personal tolerance levels, and I shall return to my previous practice of ignoring it. You guys have fun!

We ARE having fun! Thank you!

Let me guess, your bestest friend in the whole wide world has a funny odor about her, eh? Or is she about to have a procedure where she might have that odor? (wink wink)

Seems to me if you were actually ignoring this thread you wouldn't be reading and getting your drawers in a wad. It wasn't until your friend came here that you suddenly found the need to play better than thou.

At any rate, yep... we are going to continue having fun. Bye bye!

remember guys - even in R&R 'attack' the idea not the person, please

< taking admin hat off >

Bears repeating.

I did NOT know that OH had a R&R section!! I'm gonna "fly on the wall" it tonight!!

Yeah they bitch about Michael Phelps being able to eat all that food and have a body of a god. He works it off and needs the energy. They bitch about us. They bitch about other surgeries. It's pretty boring really. I skimmed through it today.:biggrin:

Bears repeating.

I didn't do it. I'm a good froggi.:thumbup:

Yanno, kids - I need to find a psychologist b/c I would like to know why people have to whine about shit they hate. Ya don't like a commercial - don't watch it and/or don't buy their product/service. If you don't like the theme of a movie/book - DON'T WATCH/READ IT. You don't like our poking fun of the rude bastards that can't let it alone and let people have whatever WLS they want? Then perhaps another thread is for you.

Truly, it's very simple. You two may PM or you may begin your own sanctimonious, self-righteous threads. Honestly, let it GOOOOO.

Lol I find it funny how some people change things around. I never once asked for anyone to support/protect/stickup for me on here nor OH. That person decided to do it themselves, I guess...yet at the same time made me out to be a horrible person on the other board. I never once said anything bad about the DS on that thread until they attacked me. And I have nothing against DSers who treat me with respect but If I am going to be attacked for choosing a surgery I feel is best for me, and I don't want my innards all chopped up like onions...excuse me. I feel the Lap Band will do me wonders and I cannot wait until I have my tool inside me fighting the battle of the bulge with me!! I have every damn right to have an opinion and these links that I post here are just about the DSers who have personally attacked me...and try to convert me to one of them. I am my own person, I chose the band...I'll get the band. Not one person on this forum has disrespected me...well a few maybe. Typical idiots who thought they were better than me in the first place, because I started at such a high weight, and that I say random things sometimes. It's all in fun. But once you post on OH and they know what surgery you're getting...and they don't like it...they let it be known. So it really peeves me off when some people come to this post in the R & R of all places...and tell me that I shouldn't say or post what I feel about the way other WLS patients make me feel and what I think of them. I think this post is long enough now...maybe...but don't give me shit...c'mon. It's not like I am posting this in the main forums like OH does...and I am not attacking any one person. It's their bad attitudes, and their 'oh I am better than everyone else' bull.

Selective memory strikes again! Well from what I recall I was a visitin a forum about DS trying to get info and saw a fellow bud from lapland making remarks about why did they think their surgery was so great....and naturally they attacked her, as they are prone to do and I said something to the effect of "she's just being a silly frog I don't know why she's here anyway..." in part to keep that person from getting attacked any further at obesityland as she was obviously taunting them.

Selective memory strikes twice! I have plenty of pm's from a person who came to me for support and didn't seem to mind when I did give "said" support in more ways than one. I suppose it was a real mistake on my part trying to be a nice person and it won't happen again, trust me, Nancy.

Selective memory strikes again! Well from what I recall I was a visitin a forum about DS trying to get info and saw a fellow bud from lapland making remarks about why did they think their surgery was so great....and naturally they attacked her, as they are prone to do and I said something to the effect of "she's just being a silly frog I don't know why she's here anyway..." in part to keep that person from getting attacked any further at obesityland as she was obviously taunting them.

Selective memory strikes twice! I have plenty of pm's from a person who came to me for support and didn't seem to mind when I did give "said" support in more ways than one. I suppose it was a real mistake on my part trying to be a nice person and it won't happen again, trust me, Nancy.

Excuse me but I feel that I have a better memory of it. I recall I went there to see what someone I know had said...and I decided to post saying "Why does everyone say the DS people have poop issues and gas etc etc" (not exact words but close) In turn they thought I didn't have enough information on my profile and no picture so I was a troll...then this person I knew who told me about the link posted more...and they were being mean to her about choosing Lapband...sooooooo then I started being mean. :biggrin::biggrin: You told me I had no business being there giving them poor ol' DSers trouble and should be here. I had every damn right to. Then you pop up out of no where asking why I am there...when I should be asking you that. :thumbup: I'm surprised they didn't pull you into their own little world.

Posting to change the subject to ME. Yeah my PCP/GP sent my letter to the surgeon's office. The surgeon's office should be submitting my paperwork to insurance tomorrow or Friday. WOOHOO; doing happy dance! :thumbup:

Go SickN, go SickN, it's yer birthday.......

Oh and very late LOL on the Kool-Aid "Oh yeah" (Plain) Come to think of it, I'd like to give a nice hawaiian punch tho..... :biggrin: Ahem, to the Stalker of course. Yea, that's it!

Come to think of it, I'd like to give a nice hawaiian punch tho..... :biggrin:

Don't threaten me, Missy! Haven't you heard? I'm a bad ass!

Ugh, forgot to say that I got a very sweet email from my boss today (after I'd updated him on my progress). He said that if I needed anything after my surgery to make sure to call him. Aww!

(No, Plain, you perv....not that! He's like a brother to me! Skinny as my real brother too; the bastards!)

Is there a full moon tonight? Just wondering.

Don't threaten me, Missy! Haven't you heard? I'm a bad ass!

I am SO not skeered of you!!! :biggrin: