Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

I didn't really see old fecal stains, but I did like it when she said "most people would give their eyeteeth to look like me", or something like that. Just the arrogance of it. DS'ers are too easy to bait. They swallow it every time.....It's like kicking an anthill....they swarm out all chaotic touting some study that supposedly states how the DS is so superior to every other surgery available.

In the end, I'm happy with my band. I'm not going to try and persuade anybody which WLS surgery they should have, that's up to them.

I have her blocked so I can't see her posts.

One thing I don't care for that DSers do is they pull up old studies from '98 when the old surgical technique was being used (and failing) and infer these are current studies. They aren't. The complications are not the same today that they were 10 years ago due to surgical technique.

I guess if that is all they have.... ??

It crackes me up the most when the DS'ers say in one post "I hate it when they [lapbanders] say their surgery is the best, when we're just spreading information

I think they are speading something a bit more foul than information....

I don't get it either. They are very mean folk.

I don't get the hostility. I just don't get it. (the DS'ers, that is)

They have always been that way. I met one lady before she had surgery, Peach, I think that is her ID. She was really sweet, reasonable, open minded, didn't hate everyone around her. Damn if she didn't turn into a big 'ol B after she had her surgery. I think it is the follower mentality. Do as the leaders do I guess.

I guess being a big 'ol B makes you part of the club? ;o)))) But then again, if I smelled like that I might not be all sweetness and light either.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones...................

Speaking of the type to be drawn to DS....

:D

I went back to the thread and was reading some of the stuff that they were saying and I wondered if they had EVER listened to themselves....

The are soooooooooooooooo excited to lose all their weight, but WAIT, no one is saying anything about the arteries, which are so clogged by eating all the fried fat and greasy crap that they are going to be in the hospital having bypass(not gastric)!!!

Man, the more I read, the more I could see this evil thing that comes out in them. They are sooooooooooo proud to be able to eat crap, GARBAGE, and put that into their bodies.....truly sad!!!

The other I noticed when I looked at the before and afters is this....I was being very non judgmental....at least 50% of the people look so much older after losing weight. Several look very unhealthy. Everyone on the lap band pictures looks vibrant, healthy, younger....

I went back to the thread and was reading some of the stuff that they were saying and I wondered if they had EVER listened to themselves....

The are soooooooooooooooo excited to lose all their weight, but WAIT, no one is saying anything about the arteries, which are so clogged by eating all the fried fat and greasy crap that they are going to be in the hospital having bypass(not gastric)!!!

Man, the more I read, the more I could see this evil thing that comes out in them. They are sooooooooooo proud to be able to eat crap, GARBAGE, and put that into their bodies.....truly sad!!!

The other I noticed when I looked at the before and afters is this....I was being very non judgmental....at least 50% of the people look so much older after losing weight. Several look very unhealthy. Everyone on the lap band pictures looks vibrant, healthy, younger....

I couldn't agree more with all of that! I think it is a very unhealthy way to eat and live. The DS is a surgery for people who can't give up their unhealthy lifestyle but want to be thin. I wouldn't want the level of malabsorption it must take to eat like that and maintain a lower weight.

I also noticed that many look unhealthy, much older, and just...sickly. I commented on that to the friend I mentioned before (the one drawn to the DS) and she thought they all looked great because they are thin. Being thin isn't all that matters.

:whatchutalkingabout

Damn girl - it's a good thing that there was no one asleep around me. I just cackled loudly.

:whatchutalkingabout

I was drawn for less than a 24 hour period, had a lapse in judgment, but still have been in many a forum dealing with WLS and LBT is just as harsh as any other I've been involved in specifically with me personally:mellow:

Lolololololol omg i just peed in my pants a little omg lol

Lolololololol omg i just peed in my pants a little omg lol

Tsk tsk Froggi - and you just dissed someone for having fecal britches!!! :whatchutalkingabout

Tsk tsk Froggi - and you just dissed someone for having fecal britches!!! :whatchutalkingabout

Better to piss myself than SHIT myself laughing. :tt2::lol::wub::lol:

everyone do me a favor go here

One more reason not to get the lap band...

goto page 6 look for LeaAnn and the post where she has the on DS shirt. Look at the back of her pants...

Doesn't it look like she has old shit stains on them that she tried to wash out?

:crying:

OMG, it does sort of look like that! LMAO