Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

My complaint is my car has a cassette player and I can no longer find cassettes.

Laurend could it have been a brown recluse(sp) spider?

No, brown recluses are larger than whatever this was. It was about the size of a pin head. Whatever it was, though, it packed a heck of a wallop. I've still got a scar from where it bit me.

You're lucky Lauren that it didn't cause any further problems. Some bites can cause serious health problems. I am glad yours didn't!

My complaint is my car has a cassette player and I can no longer find cassettes.

Laurend could it have been a brown recluse(sp) spider?

if you have an ipod there is an accessory that you can put in your cassette player, plug that into your ipod and you can listen to your ipod in the car.

my DH has one and im sooooo jealous. (i dont have a cassette player and the radio frequency thingamabobs dont work for me)

if you have an ipod there is an accessory that you can put in your cassette player, plug that into your ipod and you can listen to your ipod in the car.

my DH has one and im sooooo jealous. (i dont have a cassette player and the radio frequency thingamabobs dont work for me)

I agree, the radio transmitter things are about worthless. My next car will have an audio or usb jack.

so i haven't gotten the surgery done yet and i am using this site for info I'm the type tho that if it looks ultra scary i just don't read it....but that seems to be what most people are addicted to... when it comes down to it there are a lot of freakin morons out there and they do throw each other pitty parties and stuff their faces with cake... but i just wanted you to kow that encase you are worried about the image this site it portraying is freakin people out...it hasn't done so to me yet but i agree that they should try and fix the problems before they post winnings about it like 100 times!

so i haven't gotten the surgery done yet and i am using this site for info I'm the type tho that if it looks ultra scary i just don't read it....but that seems to be what most people are addicted to... when it comes down to it there are a lot of freakin morons out there and they do throw each other pitty parties and stuff their faces with cake... but i just wanted you to kow that encase you are worried about the image this site it portraying is freakin people out...it hasn't done so to me yet but i agree that they should try and fix the problems before they post winnings about it like 100 times!

Holly, no surgery for me yet either. I have freaked a few times and it had to do with (excuse my expression here) the dumb ass advice that is given sometimes by people that push off their experiences as gospel. I have the ability to distinguish between crap advice and great advice. What I worry about is that there ppl going through the early stages of this and are going to take that crap advice just to use it as an excuse to validate the mistakes they are making in their diet and risk complications with their band.

There are so many lapbanders with years of experience that give great advice. And, their advice usually starts with "talk to your dr. first". I would rather be called on the carpet by someone giving great advice than take risks. I just want to yell sometimes...AREN'T WE ALL IN THIS TO MAKE THIS WORK???????????

Well, it's been said here many times on threads like that: People will ask the same questions until they hear what they want to hear.

I don't see any picture of you for us to worship.

and it looks to me like you spend plenty of time on your computer reading every post and passing judgment. You must be a pleasure to know in real life. Lots of friends.......... right?

I don't see any picture of you for us to worship.

and it looks to me like you spend plenty of time on your computer reading every post and passing judgment. You must be a pleasure to know in real life. Lots of friends.......... right?

:redface: Hmmm...I can guess who you mean....lol....

You are right to a point, I have seen irrelevent posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with WLS...that is the garbage. However, hearing about others experiences good or bad helped me make my decision. I know what to ask my surgeon, I know what not to do (eg: chew gum) and the moral support that this forum provides is immeasurable. I would suggest that people stick the subject of WLS and leave out the garbage.

I think it's good to talk about other things. That's how we get to know each other. I think we all have issues other than weight to help each other with. What I HATE is when ppl throw insults at others.