Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

Oh the biscuits, those are good too. I have a copycat recipe I can post that's fairly close. Not spot-on, but close enough to keep hubby happy (he gets their shrimp alfredo which is more "pasta in butter" than alfredo, and will eata bout 8 biscuits).

Yeah I got that copy cat recipe from Robbie's website full of restaurant copy cat recipes.. DH is allergic to seafood and I thought he was missing out in life hehe. I make them every once in a while and they taste 100% identical. The bisquick with cheddar in them, then brush with garlic salted butter?

Living in the desert.....the rural desert....seafood is not plentiful, nor fresh. Red Lobster is as close as you get!

Being raised here, and that her only comparison, my DD thought she had died and gone to heaven when they were stationed in Hawaii. Imagine going from that, to coming back and actually waiting tables at Red Lobster. And we wonder why she will never go anymore!!!!

I like lots of it.....miss being able to chow on the bread like I used to!

Kat

Yeah that sounds right. I think the taste is the same, but the Bisquick ones seems denser to me. Not as fluffy.

Maybe not enough cheddar then? Mine are always all fluffy just like RL. And RL is still my favorite restaurant ever. I just don't get to go much anymore since I hooked up with DH. He has on one or two occasions gotten McDonalds and taken it there while I eat (they actually allow that around here).

i love the shrimp scampi and shrimp past at RL...used to have the 45 shrimp ...mmmmm....or when it's all you can eat shrimp.....mmmmmm

Do you think that we should start a new thread since this one is titled

all you do is complain? We aren't talking about that anymore.

Do you think that we should start a new thread since this one is titled

all you do is complain? We aren't talking about that anymore.

Nah. If the OP comes back under a new name (which she will, if she's who I think she might be), it'll just show that she isn't important enough for us to continue to talk about her, even in the post she started.

are you complaining cuz we aren't talking about complaining?

cuz if you are, i want to know who i can complain about that to.

i'm tired of people complaining just to complain.

Me too, I want to complain about all the food talk.... dounts, fried this, fried that, fast food, french fries, dips. I think I need to UNsubscribe to this thread, fast! You guys are bad! Spank!

Would this be a bad time to say that I made creme brulee last night AND these little cheese puffs for appetizers. The dough is like a cream puff but with cheese. We're having friends for dinner tonight.

:tongue:

I think I came in late on this thread. this is only a response to the initial poster, and her first opening post. I am not offending anyone if the tone has changed since then- I just read the first post, and felt obligated to reply.

ok, FIRST of all, I thought this was a SUPPORT fourm, not a bashing one. You should be ashamed of yourself- no wonder your account has been suspended!

SECOND- You are complaining that everyone is just having a bit@h session here- what do you think your entire entry is????

I think you should take your own advice.

GO back to first grade, and learn; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

Edited by Bandme08

Me too, I want to complain about all the food talk.... dounts, fried this, fried that, fast food, french fries, dips. I think I need to UNsubscribe to this thread, fast! You guys are bad! Spank!

Would this be a bad time to say that I made creme brulee last night AND these little cheese puffs for appetizers. The dough is like a cream puff but with cheese. We're having friends for dinner tonight.

:tongue:

Ha-made puff pastry myself last night, but used it as topping on homemade chicken pot pie. This DH's favorite comfort food, and he's got a bad cold - so..I had to indulge as well:rolleyes:

I was really hoping we would go back to complaining because I'm on my preop liquid diet and you all suck talkin' about all this food!

WAAAH WAAAH!