Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many days post op were you on drugs? I am 3 days post op. My body tells me exactly when it been 8 hours, and I have to have them. Ouch this still hurts. I just don't want to get addicted.

It's been so long, I don't remember how long I was on the Vicodin... I do remember I still hurt a lot at only 3 days out though! Don't worry, the pain will fade enough in a few days that ibuprofen will do the trick and you won't need the Vicodin anymore. I think the people who get addicted are ones who are taking it for injuries that last longer, like back and knee pain.

I was just banded on 3/13. I took vicodin for 3 days, tylenol during the day and tylenol PM for a couple more nights and that was it. I was still sore but the pain meds were starting to make me feel bad so I just quite.

I'm not 10 days out and very little, if any pain.

Good luck on your journey!

Carla

I was banded on 3/11/08. I was on the pain medicine for 3 days. I needed to take it every 6-8 hours. After 3 days, though, I started to feel horrible every time I took the pain medication so I stopped and started on just plain Tylenol liquid. This helped just as much for the discomfort and didn't make me feel bad. You might try going to Tylenol liquid for adults and see if this keeps you comfortable. Good luck.

As long as you are using a narcotic pain medication AS DIRECTED and for pain, you won't get addicted....it's when you start tinkering with dosages and using it outside of the theraputic realm that you need to worry.

I'm day five and very, very little pain today!!!!

I was banded 03/17.. I used the pain medicine for 3 days post op.. I did have to take a small dosage on the 4th day postop that night when it was time for bed and I was hurting after a long day.. today I am 6 days post op and havent used it since..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches