Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

I thought of another question.

For the life of me I can not figure out how to paste the progress and other timers with my posts. I can develope them but I cant get them attached. HELP!!!!!:lol:

I thought of another question.

For the life of me I can not figure out how to paste the progress and other timers with my posts. I can develope them but I cant get them attached. HELP!!!!!:)

Once you get it developed... it will give you a link.. a bunch of jibber. Copy it and go to " my signature" which is under "user CP". Past it there and it should display after each post. They do have a restriction on how many lines it can be so be sure it don't give you the error message right about it .. after you try saving it.

You tell Kim that 9lbs is awesome...I swear jason youre gonna surpass my weightloss in NO time....

i tell her what you said.

and i havent weighted in for about 3 weeks now. im going to what until i got the 8th for my fill. but i think i might have gain 1-3 pounds. i heard thats normal when you start your reg food diet. i been sick the last few days and havent been to the gym. so i got to get back there. im going to go everyday until i go for my fill.

dash, thats what we are here for.

di, thanks for the info. i will check it out. any money i can save would be great.

Yeah dont freak out if you gain some...this is the time to worry about healing...not losing. That being said I'm sure youve done good. Good luck with your fill. I dont know what your doc tells you but I would advise going back to liquids or mushies after your fill. Cuz your stomach will swell initially and you'll be tighter those first few days. Let me know how much he puts in.

Yeah dont freak out if you gain some...this is the time to worry about healing...not losing. That being said I'm sure youve done good. Good luck with your fill. I dont know what your doc tells you but I would advise going back to liquids or mushies after your fill. Cuz your stomach will swell initially and you'll be tighter those first few days. Let me know how much he puts in.

thanks. dr.miles wants you to do 2 days of liquid diet after every fill. i will let you know how much.

on a side note i got me a new camera. i m going to pick it up monday. its a nikon d40x with some extra's with it. so maybe i can get some good pics of my process. at least that is a good reason for getting it. lol

i set my next goal to lose 25 more pounds before xmas. that willl give me a total of 65pounds since pre diet and 50 pounds since surgery.

my wife was lol at me today. i tried on my work clothes and the pants fail right off when i walked. so i have to wear a belt with them. i am now on my thrid extra hole in the belt to.:)

on a side note i got me a new camera. i m going to pick it up monday. its a nikon d40x with some extra's with it. so maybe i can get some good pics of my process. at least that is a good reason for getting it. lol

You will love your D40x - That is what I use for my business (along with a D60). Great camera and you will so love the pictures it takes!!

We had a busy weekend. My youngest son turned 8 on Saturday and we went to the movies and to dinner (He wanted applebees cuz they sing to you). I decided to try some steak. I got a 9oz sirloin and ate about 1/4 of it with about 2 tbsp of potatoes and 1/2 of the steamed veggies. So I got to have it yesterday too. I have really learn to love my leftovers. Yesterday we went to the zoo. It is so nice not to hide behind the camera so much. I actually got my husband to take a picture of me and my son. It is sad because there are not many pictures of me and my family because I was so embarrassed by my appearance. Not any more!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

=)

I am the same way Shawna. There are no pictures of me with the girls when they were little. I found one the other day at the trailer down by you. Abbi was running through the yard full of flowers and I (of course) was pregnant with Hope! Seems like I have stayed pregnant for the past 4 years! LOL...and yes, I know what causes that! :)

Anyway~ I only have 21 more days to go! WHOO HOO!!! I am really getting excited.

I have a question though, can you mix the Protein Powder with anything? Like I was wondering if I could cook with it - put it in muffins. I'm so ready to start my new life ya know?! I want to be like you guys, no more hiding from the camera. I might even have a family pic done! :tt2:

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the hospital just called and told me I was #2 for tomorrow and I have to be there at 7:45am. I am so ready. I've done the clear liquid diet today.

Jason, Have a Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Say a prayer for me.

Until later.....

ford i was going to get the d60 but i ran across a great deal on this d40x. it came with 2 batteries, card, all paper work. carry back that looks like a small backpack, two lens, ones a 18-55 and the other is a 55-200, its less then a year old and i also got a 4 year extended warranty with it. im just now getting to know some of the features on it. i was using a fuji a360 point and shoot. so im a noob at this kind of camera. lol

alabamagirl, you can use some of the powder to cook with. its the tasteless kind. i got some at the last meeting. but you can tell its in somethings. our i used to much. lol

and i cant wait until you get to get your band!

dash, thanks the big 33 in the morning for me. and i will be married 8 years also.lol yes i know its on my birthday. lol

and dash i will say a pray for you when i go to bed tonight. and dont worry theres nothing to it. like i said before i was there at around 8am and home by 6 pm. and the surgery team is so nice there. and alot of them. i think they was like 20 people taking care of me before the surgery. let us know how you do when you can. and go by the rules please!

save, how are you doing?

well on a side note i went back to work today. first day back after 6 weeks and i was glad. i was getting bored around here.

oh, when i been over sometimes i get a sharp like pain in my belly where i thing my port is. does anyone else have that sometimes?

Congrats nmy! I will send up a prayer for you. Jason's right about the staff-they are great. I feel so bad that I haven't posted to this thread on so long.

Hope everything went well nmy!! Things only get better!

Jason, did your camera come with the dvd's that show you about it. If not let me know and I will burn a copy of mine (after I find them) and bring them to the next support group meeting.

Hope everyone is great! Things are just peachy here!!

=)

Shawna

save, how are you doing?

oh, when i been over sometimes i get a sharp like pain in my belly where i thing my port is. does anyone else have that sometimes?

Hey Jason! I'm doing fine! Trying to fit another fill into my schedule. It's so expensive taking off work and using that gas but I've got to do something! I haven't lost a pound in WEEKS!

I do have some port discomfort.. it's not really sharp pain but I do know it's there somedays. I'm not sure if its the weather or what.. like a tugging feeling.

ford, no i i got was some software with it. and yres i would love the dvd's.

wendy, i had to redo my fill date. so no fill for me until the 20th. i hope you get yours soon to.

ford, no i i got was some software with it. and yres i would love the dvd's.

wendy, i had to redo my fill date. so no fill for me until the 20th. i hope you get yours soon to.

I will dig them out for ya. They are very useful and make you feel a whole lot more comfortable shooting with a DSLR. My next appt is on the 20th too. What time is yours? Im at 3:30.

=)