Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

*Ahhhh, breath of fresh air....so far this fill is just right...hope Im not bragging to early. I can eat, but have good restriction.Jason did you get a fill?

How did your fill go Jason? Tell a difference?

Kanina, glad things are good. I hope they stay good. I am really struggling. I really think it is ball season though. I just don't have time to cook. I leave work at 4, get home at 4:45, get Jackson ready, and be at the park by 5:30. Then we are usually there for at least 2 hours. So either I don't make the best of choices or I don't eat at all. We only have about 6 more games in the next 2.5 weeks, so maybe I can get back on track when our life is a little more stable. The good thing is we are undefeated, so it has been a great season!

glad to hear your feel is doing good kaninag.

well my fill went ok, dr.miles had to stick me 3 times to get it in the right spot. once again the lady marked the wrong spot. he gave me .5cc and i might have to get some took out. i think im like you kaninag. i cant really eat much at all. i tried eatting a piece of grilled chicken breast and i was able to get aout 6 bites down. and that was it.

today i had 2 20z bottle Water, 8 oz tea, one Protein shooter, and about 2 oz of chicken breast. i know i will lose weight this why, but its just to tight.

It is def tough to do what youre supposed to when youre go go going all the time...good luck shanwna.

I would die if my doc stuck me 3 times....I would be like here let me get if for you ;)

I had a wild day yesterday. I had my last visit with my PCP on Thursday. I thought it was last month but it was actually this month. I called Dr. Miles' office to see about some paperwork for my PCP and to make sure they had everything else from all the other doctors. Before I knew it, Peggy had me scheduled for surgery on May 21. It became a whirlwind of a day. Getting a sub for the nutrition class next week....talking to my principal about taking off the last week of school (who revealed to me that he was considering lapband surgery)...lining up a sub for the week I'd be taking off. I'm so glad it worked out this way. I was trying to decide how I was going to handle surgery and starting back to classes in June. It's funny how everything fell into place. Exciting and scary at the same time. But I can't wait to have a chance at a quality life again. To not feel like the biggest person in the room.

Went shopping with my daughter last night and it was so much fun to walk through the regular size women's department and say to her, "Next year, I'm going to buy that." or "Next year, we are going into that store and buy me something." It was so much fun to think about where I'll be next year.

I had a wild day yesterday. I had my last visit with my PCP on Thursday. I thought it was last month but it was actually this month. I called Dr. Miles' office to see about some paperwork for my PCP and to make sure they had everything else from all the other doctors. Before I knew it, Peggy had me scheduled for surgery on May 21. It became a whirlwind of a day. Getting a sub for the nutrition class next week....talking to my principal about taking off the last week of school (who revealed to me that he was considering lapband surgery)...lining up a sub for the week I'd be taking off. I'm so glad it worked out this way. I was trying to decide how I was going to handle surgery and starting back to classes in June. It's funny how everything fell into place. Exciting and scary at the same time. But I can't wait to have a chance at a quality life again. To not feel like the biggest person in the room.

Went shopping with my daughter last night and it was so much fun to walk through the regular size women's department and say to her, "Next year, I'm going to buy that." or "Next year, we are going into that store and buy me something." It was so much fun to think about where I'll be next year.

congrats on the date. it is fun to see clothes that you are going to buy. and whats better then that is buying them after you lost some weight. it felt so nice to buy and wear a shirt that i havent beensble to wear since i was like 20 years old.

by the way everyone as you can see on my ticker i am now over my 100 pound mark on losing. im down 102 pounds since i started this. now that weight includes the weight i lost the 2 weeks before surgery to. im hopoing to drop 17 more pounds before july. that would put me below 300 pounds!!!! :tt2:

Woo Hoo Jason...Way to go! You are such an inspiration!

thanks ladies. inspiriration im not sure of. jsut an ole guy trying to lose weight and trying to help anyout where i can.

Hey readyforchange09. Mine had to be sent in for review, but it was because I used pictures for weight documentation. Hopefully it will come through soon. Are you going to have to re-schedule your surgery if it doesn't come through on time?

Wow that is AWESOME Jason!! You are rockin! 102 lbs is amazing!

Congrats on getting a date Debbut! We will have to hook up at the track this summer sometime!

You will have to keep everyone updated on your approval process Venz! You are the first person I have seen on here to use pictures for approval. I am sure others would like to hear how it worked out for you.

I probably will not be at the meeting this week. We have a game in Oneonta at 10:30 and my mom is coming, so I have to be there. I HATE missing support group! So be sure to fill me in on what happens!

Everything else is going well on my end. Looking forward to getting back into the groove as soon as ball season is over. =)

OMG!!!! I just got an email from Peggy today! I am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I just got an email from Peggy today! I am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Hope to hear about mine soon. When is your surgery date?

Deb

I think I just got a surgery date for June 3rd. She had a cancellation for this Monday the 18th, but it was too short notice for me to take off from work.

June 3rd is a Wednesday. Do y'all think if I took off June 3rd - June 10th, that would be enough time off? All I do is sit at a desk all day in front of a computer, so I do not have a very strenuous job? Should I take off more time, like that Thursday and Friday following?

Yayayayayyaaaay!!!