Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

WOW, jason you paid a lot!-not really I think I only paid total out of pocket 500 maybe 600. I didnt even start having md copays until this past feb so free md visits for over a year.

I wont be at the meeting either, let me know how it goes!!!

WOW! Thanks Kaninag and Jason!

Jason, that is exactly what I was needing. I emailed these numbers to her so she can get somewhat of an idea.

well havent been home long from work. and got to go back in the morning time. sorry kaninag not going to be able to make it tomorrow. sorry. but i can come next weekend. cause i told them im not going to work for no one next weekend. i will call you guys in a little bit. my phone got wet today and it dosent work until it drys out. and its the only place where i got your number at.

so how was the meeting today? did anyone go?

We missed you guys at the meeting. Jason, Veronica really misses when you are not there. You didn't miss too much. She did discuss changing the Post Op Meeting times next year, so it won't be so close to the other meeting and we will have more time to answer our own questions. Next month there is supposed to be a plastic surgeon there to speak.

I made an appointment for this afternoon to have some Fluid taken out. I was up all night coughing and choking on liquids (not acid). So I am gonna see if an unfill will fix this.

Hope everyone is well!!

=)

Shawna

We missed you guys at the meeting. Jason, Veronica really misses when you are not there. You didn't miss too much. She did discuss changing the Post Op Meeting times next year, so it won't be so close to the other meeting and we will have more time to answer our own questions. Next month there is supposed to be a plastic surgeon there to speak.

I made an appointment for this afternoon to have some Fluid taken out. I was up all night coughing and choking on liquids (not acid). So I am gonna see if an unfill will fix this.

Hope everyone is well!!

=)

Shawna

that makes me feel good! :eek:

im real sorry i didnt make it. i wanted to be there but had to work at the last minute. but i will be there next month for sure. i want to talk to the plastic surgen. and i think a differnt time would be great. we do need more time togather. i dont see why we couldn't meet at like 9am and then go tothe meeting for everyone at 1030.

i hope the unfill helps you out shawna. im sorry you been sick. im thinking i might need a half cc myself. i havent lost anything in a week our 2 and im starting to not get full like i was getting.:crying:

I went in yesterday and got .25cc removed. She told me that I should know if it worked by that night. Guess what!! I decided to brave the waters and take a drink before I went to bed and you know what!! I slept through the night without waking up choking!! I was so glad! I feel so relieved that I won't need anymore removed.

I saw Airlean from support group in the waiting room and gave her the website, so maybe she will be on here soon!

Hope everyone is well!

=)

Shawna

Edited by Fordgal88

How are things Band? Been adjusting well? Keep us updated!!

Shawna how did your .25 out do you? Still going ok for ya?

I havent lost ANYTHING since I got my last slight unfil of .25 and I have been working my butt off, slacked off this week cuz I am parked in front of the computer studying for finals but....I dont know. I can def eat a lot more......but Im making sure I dont ......what other option is there besides putting the .25 back in? Can they do .10? Im so tired of these long plateaus.....:rolleyes2:

Ive made a few changes these past few weeks but it doesnt seem to be helping my scales. Its like onderland is staring me in the face and saying hahaha you wont see me this year!!! LOL

#1: I wasnt getting in plenty of Fluid sooo I bought splenda tea...absolutely love it I was getting burned out on crystal light and all that stuff....so I am def drinking a lot more.......more than 64 oz some days.

#2 (aside from this week) I have been working out at least 5days a week.........

Im almost considering going back to the wt loss doc and getting the injections like I did before..they worked for a while maybe I just need that boost again?!

Edited by kaninag

Hey Kanina! So far so good. I still have some restriction, but I am STARVING...LOL - I think I will really be able to tell after this PMS thing is finished. I made sure to walk before dinner last night and I think that helped curb my appetite a little.

I know what you mean about this plateau. I haven't lost anything in a month. It definately gets slower the closer you are to goal!

I spoke with Airlean the other day (she works in my building) and she said that she has to have her port replaced! She was a self-pay, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for her!

Hope everyone is well!!

=)

Shawna

I hate to hear that about Airlean. I hope everything works out ok, did she say why she was having to have it replaced?

The other day in the Dr.s office she said that she had to have her Fluid removed for a test (I forgot what kind) and Dr. Miles put half of what she had back in and she didn't have any restriction. She said that they had mentioned that her port might be leaking and I guess they confirmed that on Monday.

I hate to hear that..geez I hope I dont ever have to go thru anything like that...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a patient of dr. miles, and go for my last weigh on May 5th, then we submit everything to BC/BS. I have really learned a lot reading what everyone has said. thanks so much for all the info, God bless!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a patient of dr. miles, and go for my last weigh on May 5th, then we submit everything to BC/BS. I have really learned a lot reading what everyone has said. thanks so much for all the info, God bless!

Welcome to the group!!!!