Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

Yeah I am soooo glad mike didnt go home...I think though that they have forgotten how to play the game...felipe should have gone home...but thats just me. I know its about wt loss but it is also a game and if some of those weak players wanna stay longer they better start voting off the strong ones when they have the chance. I think Aubrey would have really done a lot better to stay on the ranch :tt1:

Ive been dragging this week, working out yes but def dragging!

yea i would have sent filipe home. hes to strong of a player to stay any longer.

and get off your but and pick it up some. lol

Well I got my 4th fill yesterday afternoon so hopefully I will be on a losing spree this month. Dr. Miles did the fill this time and he put in 1.5cc instead of the usual 1 cc that Lisa puts in there soooo hopefully this will be my sweet spot or what have you. I pretty much stayed the same last month of just losing 45 pounds but now I weighed this morning and I am at 48.2 gone.. WOOHOO, that makes me very happy.

congratz! maybe the weight will start dropping off again. just keep up the work and im sure it will get better.

Hey everyone!! It looks like everyone is doing great!

Congrats to the newly banded!!

To those who are still in the approval process... dont loose hope.. you'll be on the loosing side soon!!

I'm still loosing but that may not continue for long... I'm pregnant! YIPEE!! God is good!! :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

congrats on the baby save!!

and razberry im glad you are feeling restriction now.

Congrats Savedbygrace, is this your 1st baby?

I am losing again hopefully or at least I can feel restriction now again. :)

Thanks Raz & Jason. I had a miscarriage around this time last year... so we're praying this is a healthy pregnancy and baby!! My husband has 2 daugthers (19 & 21) but I don't have any bio's. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm probably going to have to call for a slight unfill next week but am going to try my best to gain only what I have too.

Thanks Raz & Jason. I had a miscarriage around this time last year... so we're praying this is a healthy pregnancy and baby!! My husband has 2 daugthers (19 & 21) but I don't have any bio's. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm probably going to have to call for a slight unfill next week but am going to try my best to gain only what I have too.

anytime.

and im sorry to tell you this but i think you will have to get all your Fluid took out. you might need to check that out. i would just call monday and ask them about it. but like i said im not sure.

on a side note. i took my grade2 test in watertreatment today and passed it. so now i just got one more to go to get to the top. i got a 2 dollar and hour raise for this one i took today and i will get another 2 bucks an hour for the next one. and then i also could treat drinking Water in almost any state also. it was one of the hardest test i have ever took. and the next one is super hard.

Wow all the great news this week!! I am so excited for everyone!!

Congratulations Wendy!! I know you are so excited. I believe Jason is right. We have another girl in support group who is pregnant and she said they removed all her Fluid. She is still doing great though. Keep us updated!!

Way to go Jason!! Wow that is an awesome raise!!

Can you tell a difference with this fill Stephanie? I hope it is "the one"!

Everything is good here on the homefront. Both my son and step-daughter turned 18 this month!! We are taking them to the Comedy Club tonight to see Jon Reep. So its gonna be a good night.

shawna, let me know how the comdy club goes. me and the wife has been thinking about going sometime. we try to get out once a month on a date lol

I have been wanting to go to the comedy club forever esp when Jef Dunham was there.

well i cook some good damn chicken on the grille and couldnt wait to eat some and then i couldnt. so sad. i had alittle breakfastso thats why i think i couldnt eat that night. so its there to warm up sunday. lol

by the way have you guys/ladies looked at the " you know you are a bandster" thread? its so funny.

Edited by JASON R

That sux...I hate when that happens. I am going to see dr. Black tomorrow...finally getting a slight unfil....Ive been averageing my calories and unless I drink a Protein Shake or eat something bad for me :thumbup:

I aveage about 400-500 cal per day...no wonder Im losing so slowly these last few weeks.

yea thats to low in cal's to lose weight. you need to try and get around 1000.