Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

first off sorry nulyfe, i missed your post. sorry your first fill went bad. but dont let that get to you. and also congratz on the new pant size. it feels so good to down size and not get a bigger size dosent it.

and on the dry mouth thing. i also have that some. i went tot the dentist the other day and he asked me about it and i told him i have it everynow and then and he gave me some rinse to use before i went to bed. and it helps some.

Im wondering if shes not just dehydrated...I wouldnt expect to see dry mouth for no reason...who knows.

:thumbup::thumbup:I got new clothes today and didnt even spend any money:w00t::scared:

Hey I havent tried that. I really need something liquid that is good for bfast bc by 8:00 i am starving but cant get anything in but liquids until about 11 or 12...honestly though I havent found a shake yet that is high in Protein that I like. Thats mainly why I do the shooters bc its bad taste(not too bad) for a really short period. But in your opinion how does the choc truffle compare to other shakes?

I have tried the Matrix vanilla and added banana, and when I first had surgery I would mix the vanilla with sugar free instant Breakfast but I could still taste the protein a little bit but bearable...I have tried the Matrix Cookies and cream if not mixed in blender it taste like protein, mixed in blender its better but not great.... I just had my 2nd fill Monday and I'm not eating as much as I was and I'm not hungary except for early in the morning. I'm starving....Hope y'all find something that helps. Have a Great day....

Tammy

I dont understand the logic of this so maybe someone can help me...Mon-frid I get up early usually around 5:30 so by like 7 or8 I am STARVING but on the weekends I sleep maybe til 7 or 8 sometimes 9 but I can go until like 1 or so and have to make myself eat....Whats the deal why is it so different maybe I need to sleep late everyday.

HAPPY BANDAVERSARY to meeeee!!!!

dont worry kaninag, sometimes i feel the sameway. i couldnt tell you way but it happens to me to.

and by the way happy bandaersary!!!!!

hows it feel being one year out?

Yeah I was thinking about being 1 year out yesterday and it feels like I just got started. It really doesnt feel like its been a year. But Im happy that Ive been able toget the weight off I hope to be to goal by June :thumbup:

Well, Happy February to everyone.. :thumbup:

Hi,

I really can't tell much difference since my 2nd fill but she only added 1cc the first time and the 2nd time only 1cc sooo maybe my #3 fill will be the magic one.. However I have hit the 40 pounds lost goal and that is very exciting.

I am sick with sinus infection and have been eating ice all day yesterday and it just goes right thru so I probably lost at least 2 pounds yesterday. We went to the circus last night and it was fun.

Here is a slide show that hubby made, see if yall can view it.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

We were up really high but zoom lens camera worked really good!

Anyway just thought I would stop in and post since I haven't all week.

Kanning. congrats on one year. I'm 2months 5 days away from band land.

Thanks and itll be here b4 u know it.

I love the circus pix!!!! We wanted to go..how was it do you have to buy tickets in advance bc I think we want to try and go next time!!

I have a question on the 6 month diet. My weigh-ins have fallen around the 28th/29th of the month for my last 5 visits. I have two more to go, but I am in a dilema on this month. Since there are only 28 days in the month, I either have to go less than 30 days from my last visit, or skip the month of February, and go at the first of March. I am really paranoid about BCBS pulling something stupid and not counting this weigh-in. What would ya'll do? As of right now, I made my appointment for March 2nd. My doctor is on vacation the 25th - 27th, so the only other option I have is the 24th. Should I do the 24th or the 2nd? :tongue2:

Edited by venzwife

venzwife, i would worry to much about it. because i did it all for you when i had to skip a visit like that. my doctor had a kid and couldnt make the visit so i had to go 2 and half weeks later and they didnt say anything. so i think you will be fine with what you got.

by the way hows everything going?

crimson tide man, it will be here and over before you know it.

Good Morning

I have a question. Remember my first fill was a bad one and I had to get an unfill b/c I was throwing up everything I put in. Well that has been almost two weeks ago and now I noticed I feel no restriction. Yesterday, I fixed me an egg for breakfast(this is usually all I can eat)but after eating it I was still hungry. I did not feel full at all. I also noticed that I am getting hungry way before 4hrs.(It's more like 1 1/2 to 2 hrs and I'm hungry again.) I don't want to gain any weight back. So this brings me to my question, Should I call and see it they will give me another fill? Please Help.

HAPPY BANDAVERSARY to meeeee!!!!

Kaninag,

Congratulations to you and congrats on the 64 lbs gone!!

I know this is a great accomplishment for you and you are such a motivator to the rest of us!!

Keep up the good work, Kaninag!!:w00t: