Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

thanks kaninag. and yes this geel is doing it for me it seems. going to put in a great work out monday and tuesday since kims off.

i got the shooters from Walmart i didnt know if someone had anything other then fruit punch.

GNC had other flavors but for me the fruit punch is the best...the others have more of that nasty Protein taste!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine. I had a little trouble with my first fill. I could not eat anything and was vomiting all the time (I couldn't even drink water):crazy: so I had to go and have an unfill on Friday. I never felt better.:( Dr. Schmitt took out 1 1/2ccs. I have lost a total of 3lbs since last Monday. I have also went down from a size 20 to a 16 in jeans(whoo hoo):scared2:

What kind of shooters are yall talking about from Walmart? Are they tasty or icky? How much Protein in them? I like the EAS choco or vanilla from wally world, and they have 17 grams protein.

they have i believe 26 our 27g of protein. its the best way to me to get your protein everyday. i dont remember the name but there in a tube is red and white.

Yeah its 26G and honestly I cant do a whole Protein Shake I mean for me the taste is absolutely HORRIBLe not saying that the Protein bullets are any better but its a couple of shots and youre done. And I follow it with sugar free fruit punch so its actually pretty good

Edited by kaninag

we are going to sams club sunday. and im going to see if they have some there.

Ok, they're in a test tube or big vial looking thing and right now my Walmart has them in 2 places out with all the exercise stuff and near all the other Protein supps. But theyre called super whey protein shot. 1 vial is 2.9 oz for 26G of Protein. So far the only flavor Ive seen at walmart is fruit punch. They have 110 calories. Hope this helps :(

Hey I don't mean to cut in on your conversation but I really like the nectar chocolate truffle that you buy at the pharmacy at St Vincent East. I mix with skim milk in blender with a little ice and it taste like a milk shake to me no Protein taste...

ethannme, that is good. but i can drink that much in 1 hour. thats why i get the shooters. with this last fill i cant eat our drinl much at all. like today, i had 8 oz of 1/2% choc. milk (took about 30 mins. to drink), and then for lucnh i had 1 shooter, and then for dinner i was able to eat 4 oz of grilled chicken. now i did drink about 50 oz of Water during the day to.

by the way i might call the dr and see if he can take out about .5 to 1 cc's.

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile, and I just now got caught up on everyone's posts! Looks like you all are doing great!

I have a question though and I need some guidance ~

I have a goofy question for everyone. I am experiencing major cotton mouth. Doesn't matter what I drink, how much I drink, how often I drink ~ I can't get rid of it! I have up'd my Water intake to over 64 oz a day, I drink 2 cups of coffee a day and plain water at home at night. Is this normal?

I emailed Ashley and Veronica and Ashley has only responded so far. She stated that she hasn't had anyone complain of cotton mouth before...so I thought it was just me!

Hope everyone is having a great week! OH ~ please pray for my family. My step-daughter's biological mother passed away and the funeral is tomorrow. It's been really stressful at the Lambert household! Needless to say, I haven't exercised like I should have!

Hey I don't mean to cut in on your conversation but I really like the nectar chocolate truffle that you buy at the pharmacy at St Vincent East. I mix with skim milk in blender with a little ice and it taste like a milk shake to me no Protein taste...

Hey I havent tried that. I really need something liquid that is good for bfast bc by 8:00 i am starving but cant get anything in but liquids until about 11 or 12...honestly though I havent found a shake yet that is high in protein that I like. Thats mainly why I do the shooters bc its bad taste(not too bad) for a really short period. But in your opinion how does the choc truffle compare to other shakes?

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile, and I just now got caught up on everyone's posts! Looks like you all are doing great!

I have a question though and I need some guidance ~

I have a goofy question for everyone. I am experiencing major cotton mouth. Doesn't matter what I drink, how much I drink, how often I drink ~ I can't get rid of it! I have up'd my Water intake to over 64 oz a day, I drink 2 cups of coffee a day and plain water at home at night. Is this normal?

OK-my first question for you is are you on any meds that could cause dry mouth or cotton mouth? Are you on any meds that can lead to dehydration? I would check your meds side effects for these. You may think well Ive taken the meds forever and its never caused a problem before but remember your body is different now. Are you a diabetic or are you taking anything for allergies...all this can cause dry mouth. Any new meds??? Hope it gets better!!! In the meantime try sugarfree hard candy.< /p>

OK-my first question for you is are you on any meds that could cause dry mouth or cotton mouth? Are you on any meds that can lead to dehydration? I would check your meds side effects for these. You may think well Ive taken the meds forever and its never caused a problem before but remember your body is different now. Are you a diabetic or are you taking anything for allergies...all this can cause dry mouth. Any new meds??? Hope it gets better!!! In the meantime try sugarfree hard candy.< /div>

Girl! Let me tell you... I did not think or even thought about my body being different now. Look at the side effects of my medicine:

Less serious side effects may be more likely to occur, such as:

• headache or migraine;
  • nausea, vomiting, Constipation, dry mouth;
  • confusion, dizziness, tremors (shaking);
  • appetite changes, weight loss or gain;
  • mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating;

GOOD NESS! Why do you think I am just now getting dry mouth after being on the med for close to 3 years? I am learning so much each day. I am going to have to talk to my dr - I can't stand this anymore!! :)

You gotta remember that you're taking in less overall cuz you get Water from your food as well and youre losing weight so your "extra body water" you had before prob compensated for your meds' side effects. Im not saying this is what the prob is but its def a possibility. Plus Ive heard ppl say that there meds didnt bother them and theyd been taking them forever then all of a sudden wham they have vomitting everytime they take it...why our bodies suddenly act so adversly who knows...it depends on the drug I guess and some meds you can build toxicity..so good luck to ya...I bet your doc thinks differently as to the cause...I'll be interested to hear what he/she says.

but is there anything else going on new wise? also Do a google for med interaction checker..list all your meds and make sure none interact..sometimes interactions can cause new probs. PM me if you want with the med it may be one I know and I can give you better insight.

Also, how much water were you drinking before -you could just still be dehydrated. It takes a lot of water to getyour body out of dehydration mode.

Edited by kaninag