Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally Getting My Band Tomorrow!!!!

Jamie,

Will keep you in thoughts and prayers. Hope your surgery is quick and painless(Of course you do too).

Look forward to seeing your post here when you get home.

God Bless

Jamie, stay away from the t.v. tonight...too many food commercials! And don't forget to shave your legs tonight. Why are you worrying about getting your beauty sleep? You know you won't be able to sleep anyway -- too excited! Stick a package of Peanut Butter crackers in there for your DH tomorrow. Mine about starved to death. I was there at 5:30 am, but didn't get on the o.r. table until 1 p.m I was o.k. with that, I wanted the surgeon to take his time on them so he'd do the same for me.

Oh yeah, can't forget the husband....Mine just about starved. I too was in at about 5:30am and din't get on the operation table till about 12noon. Make sure he's got plenty of coffee. ;) You are going to be fine. The anestesiologist (however it's spelled) will ask you to think of a nice place about a minute before you dose off. I said a prayer, thought of my children and my husband and dosed off into lala land.

I'll be here to hear the rough times, good times, and to encourage you. I look forward to your success with the band.

Later!

Jamie, stay away from the t.v. tonight...too many food commercials! And don't forget to shave your legs tonight. Why are you worrying about getting your beauty sleep? You know you won't be able to sleep anyway -- too excited! Stick a package of Peanut Butter crackers in there for your DH tomorrow. Mine about starved to death. I was there at 5:30 am, but didn't get on the o.r. table until 1 p.m I was o.k. with that, I wanted the surgeon to take his time on them so he'd do the same for me.

Marie~ LOL!!!!I was just being silly about the beauty sleep!!!! Your right I'll be a nervous wreck I'm sure. I will deffinatly shave the legs and thats a good idea about the snack for my DH.

OMG Your Dr.s took their sweet time with you!!! I go in at 5am and they said surgery would start at 6:30 I sure hope so! The waiting before surgery is the worst!!!!

Oh yeah, can't forget the husband....Mine just about starved. I too was in at about 5:30am and din't get on the operation table till about 12noon. Make sure he's got plenty of coffee. ;) You are going to be fine. The anestesiologist (however it's spelled) will ask you to think of a nice place about a minute before you dose off. I said a prayer, thought of my children and my husband and dosed off into lala land.

I'll be here to hear the rough times, good times, and to encourage you. I look forward to your success with the band.

Later!

My DH HATES coffee and I love it ! Go figure!!I'll have to keep him supplied with quarters for the coke machine. My surgery is supose to be the first of the day,so I hope all will go quickly for me. If that anestesiologist asks me to count like they did with my gallbladder surgery it will sound like this. WO.....???________________________________LOL!!!! Then you will here OKAY DOC SHE'S UNDER PROCEED!!!!!

Well, Be prepared to have some discomfort when you wake up. Not real bad. It was bad for me because I have allergies and my throat felt like I had to clear some mucous and I was coughing up a storm. They kept telling me to stop and that I was just feeling the irritation from the tube they put in my throat. I said no it wasn't that, and then It cleared, no more mucous. Then I stopped coughing and my belly didn't hurt so bad. Pretty gross huh?!

Yeah, but don't forget that Jamie already had a trial run last month, getting her gallbladder out! She's an old pro at this. (And Jamie, you don't want to be able to hear the guy say, "OK,Doc, she's under, proceed." LOL)

Now's not the time to lie about your weight!! Get enough of that stuff to knock you out. LOL

Jamie, ALL my prayers are headed your way!! I get up at 4:00 a.m. and will say a prayer for you again then. You'll do GREAT!! I did'nt sleep the night before so when they gave me the happy drugs I fell asleep sooooon after. I don't even remember seeing the Knock me out Dr.

Good luck and loads of prayers.

My thoughts are with you. You will be fine. You are so much closer to living your dreams not just wishing them.

Yeah, but don't forget that Jamie already had a trial run last month, getting her gallbladder out! She's an old pro at this. (And Jamie, you don't want to be able to hear the guy say, "OK,Doc, she's under, proceed." LOL)

Now's not the time to lie about your weight!! Get enough of that stuff to knock you out. LOL

Marie you crack me up ~ I didn't mean I would hear them say that ! I just was setting the scene so all you readers would know!!!! lol!!!!