Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had a fill yesterday, and I am NOT able to gulp Water, but to sip very slowly. Any one else? I am sipping now and feel a little like it may come up. Do you think that could be from swelling? He said liquids for 2 days. In my year and a half of being banded, I have NEVER had restriciton like this!

Kyleigh, I had the same experience at my last fill, which was after being banded for 16 months. I was tighter than I'd ever been and for the first time unable to guzzle Water.

It eased a little but as it turned out I was too tight and started to have reflux issues, resulting in a tiny unfill a couple of weeks ago. Ahhh, sweet relief. Now I can't guzzle Water, still, but it's a bit easier than it was before and I have no reflux.

Alex - How much do you have in your band now? I had 2.2 he added to 2.5. I kind of like this restriction.

I honestly don't know, Kyleigh. When I asked at the last adjustment my doctor said, "well, I can pull it all out and see and then put it back in if you want" -- but we were in his office with no fluoro and I didn't want to take any chances so I declined.

I like this restriction too, so the amount would be "just right." ;)

Kyleigh, I had my second fill at the end of Nov. (to a 1.6 or 1.8, I cant remember) depending on different things - time of day, time of month, depends on whether I can gulp or not. Half the time I can, and half the time I cant!

I think that this is the fill that is going to kick me back into weight loss. I can finally eat today, but not much at all, not like before. Before I was eating like 1/2 a "normal" meal. now I stop after 4-5 bites! YIPEEE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches