Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

low carbing it? come join me

THANKS G, i knew you'd know where to find it!! :smile:

those chicken breasts are amazing. we had the mushroom last night and mmmmmmmmmm :wink2::drool:

you cook them frozen (dont thaw like i did the first time ... :wink2:)

Thanks, Georgia. I remember someone mentioning the Walmart chix breast a couple of weeks ago but could not find the thread when I was looking yesterday.

THANKS G, i knew you'd know where to find it!! :smile:

those chicken breasts are amazing. we had the mushroom last night and mmmmmmmmmm :wink2::drool:

you cook them frozen (dont thaw like i did the first time ... :wink2:)

I had the mushroom & cheese one last night too! Great minds think alike, lol!

Thanks, Georgia. I remember someone mentioning the Walmart chix breast a couple of weeks ago but could not find the thread when I was looking yesterday.

Your welcome. I highly recommend them, very tasty, low carb, calories are not too bad either.

Thanks for the link. Where in Walmart do they keep this chicken? In the frozen section? It looks delicious! Thanks again.

Thanks for the link. Where in Walmart do they keep this chicken? In the frozen section? It looks delicious! Thanks again.

At our Walmart, it's not in the closed freezer section, it's in the open freezer section with the frozen chicken breasts and strips, etc. I'm sure other Walmarts may be different, just look over all the freezer sections. Good luck finding it!

Thanks! I have to go there anyway later. I am all out of food.

Do you eat the Atkins Protein bars? I love them. I love the nougat ones and the ones that say Morning on them that are Peanut Butter crisp. If I get hungry in the evenings, half of one of those is a great snack. They better not ever get rid of those. I would be lost without them.

Do you eat the Atkins Protein bars? I love them. I love the nougat ones and the ones that say Morning on them that are Peanut Butter crisp. If I get hungry in the evenings, half of one of those is a great snack. They better not ever get rid of those. I would be lost without them.

How many grams of Protein in the Atkins Bars, Denise? B/4 I decided to do more protein, I was eating Nature Valley oat bars. Just about crapped when I looked up carbs yesterday and they contain 29g/serving. DAH! Don't want to eat those anymore!

Sounds good! Do you find that it calms your sweet tooth? That is a big problem for me, I've always had a big sweet tooth. I've been eating SF popsicles at night, but it just isn't the same. At night is when I start craving sweets, how many carbs are in the bars?

they are too high in carbs for me (i dont do 'net' carbs - i do total.)

Ok LJM, when you say "net" carbs....what's the diff?

I don't have any right now to look on the box. It uses net carbs though. I believe that they have like 7 grams of Fiber. Fiber is a big problem when we're doing low carb. I am thinking that they have 2 grams of net carbs.

I also count calories, and they are about 150 calories.

Apples, the difference with net carbs is they subtract the amount of fiber from the total carbs to come up with net carbs. I think there must be something to it, or the Atkins products wouldn't be promoting net carbs.

Hey Guys =)

I'm jumping back on the LC BandWagon.

Oh, just as an FYI, theres this really awesome site with a support forum and a HUGE recipe section Atkins Diet & Low Carbohydrate Support.

There arent many bandsters there, but there are a few.

So lets break it down for today

Breakfast - Crab meat, baby. This stuff is expensive, but at 145 Cals 0 carbs and 30 grms Protein, you CANNOT beat it.

Lunch- Green chili stew, no potatos, just beef and chili. Delicious. About 3/4 of a cup.

dinner - TBA, probably wings.

I normally dont snack inbetween meals, but should I have a snack, I will post.

-A