Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

low carbing it? come join me

Ok - I'm in as well :biggrin: I will start with my next meal but start posting tomorrow.

I've only lost 2 stinkin pounds this past month #$@%$!!!!

I'm with Mandyjo - my weight loss has come to a screeching slow down!

LJM - where do you get the Atkins caramel latte? Is it premade?

Bring on the ketosis -I got loads of gum and mints !! :thumbup:

I also wonder about the Atkins shakes. Are they super sweet? Can't handle too sweet but would love to have something for a snack. Can they be heated so I feel like I am getting a "coffee treat"?

LJM - where do you get the Atkins caramel latte? Is it premade?

the only place i've really looked for it is on Amazon.com. i have their "prime membership" so i get it 2 day shipped for free. it is premade

I also wonder about the Atkins shakes. Are they super sweet? Can't handle too sweet but would love to have something for a snack. Can they be heated so I feel like I am getting a "coffee treat"?

i throw it in the freezer for about 20-25 minutes and it tastes like a frap from starbucks ... soooooooo yummie. :biggrin::tt1::thumbup: i wouldnt heat it though, not sure how it would turn out. on the can it says to serve very cold.

Edited by losingjusme

Where do you get the Atkins carmel shakes? I see the chocolate and strawberry in the stores. Is this a powder you have to mix?

I've always pretty much been low carbing it.

ok I am on the LC bandwagon so here's my yesterday & so far today:

both days breakfast: 1 egglands best scrambled egg

snack/post workout: essential natural vanilla cake Protein shake

lunch both days: 3 slices of less than 1g carb honey ham lunch meat w/ 3 slices less than 1g carb havarti cheese

pm snack yesterday: Protein Shake and 10 mini fat free hard pretzels (about 15 carbs)

today will be: protien shake and 1 cup tuna salad

dinner yesterday: wendys baked potato w/ chili

dinner today will be either a Soup or salad, not sure yet.

both days calories were under 900

Edited by CountingtheDays

it is premade ... the only place i've really looked for it is on Amazon.com. i have their "prime membership" so i get it 2 day shipped for free. it is premade

i throw it in the freezer for about 20-25 minutes and it tastes like a frap from starbucks ... soooooooo yummie. :thumbup::tt1::thumbup: i wouldnt heat it though, not sure how it would turn out. on the can it says to serve very cold.

Oh tell me more. I have been an Atkins fan since the 1970's. You get all their stuff from Amazon? What else do they have that's good. Is that where you get the caramel too?

I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO MY LOWCARB ROOTS!

I had a Wendy's chili for lunch with cheese......(it's all I've had today so far)

coffee w/sf creamer is how I start every morning.

ohhhhh, i LOVE wendy's chili .. i think i may have that on one of my free days... i try to stay below 20 carbs a day and a small has 23...

Where do you get the Atkins carmel shakes? I see the chocolate and strawberry in the stores. Is this a powder you have to mix?

I've always pretty much been low carbing it.

the only place i've really looked for it is on Amazon.com. i have their "prime membership" so i get it 2 day shipped for free. it is premade.

Thanks. I will check out Amazon after work. So do they have a whole section for Atkins products? Can you make anymore recommendations?

just search Amazon for Atkins caramel and you should find them

hmmm. suggestions...

the chicken from the other low carb thread was really good. you can get it at Walmart super center... cant remember the name of them though... just search for the low carb thread (its pretty big...)

I'm in . . . I've been going nowhere . . . and been looking at all the goodies my family brings in the house (can't WAIT until they move out in May!) . . .

B - Blueberry yogurt

S - Balance "Carb Well" Protein bar

L - 1/4 c egg salad, 1/4 cup pineapple cottage cheese, 1 cheese stick

S - EAS strawberry low carb Protein Drink

D - going to be part of a tuna steak poached in chicken broth, and steamed veggies

Good luck everyone!

I'm going to join you all. I try to stay away from the white stuff, but there's always room for improvement.

Today - B-one scrambled egg; L-low-fat yogurt (13 carbs) Kashi crackers (7 carbs) and one slice swiss cheese; D-undetermined; snack - low carb slim fast.

Good luck to us all.