Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What the heck is going on...

I am trying to figure out what exactly is going on with me. My band holds 4 cc's. I had my first fill and got 2 cc's put in. I had no problems. I got 1 cc put in with my second fill. After this I couldn't eat ANYTHING. Even soft things like scrambled eggs got stuck. I got .5 cc's taken out a few days ago and feel so much better. My problem is that everything seems to go down really well. I find myself even eating a little more quickly than when I just had 2 cc's in my band (2.5 cc's currently). Does this mean that they removed too much with my unfill and I need another small fill? I am just wondering why it is easier to eat more quickly now than before. Also, I couldn't eat with 3 cc's in my band but is it possible that I was just filled too fast and 3 might be my sweet spot but I was just filled too quickly? Im so confused. Any input would be great. Thanks

Mindyemt08,

I'm kinda in the same boat... I have a 4 cc band as well. My first fill in Jan I got 1cc, felt mild restriction. Then yesterday I got 2 cc's (see my misery thread posted this morning) granted I pushed my limits last night... but i'm super tight. I think he may have jumped the gun on adding 2....

I can't offer advice that you're looking for above... however, I'm wondering, can you tell me how long you waited to go back for an unfill? Did you call the dr and they said come in? what symptoms prompted you? I just want to make sure I give it a chance and let the swelling go down before I ask for an unfill you know what i mean?

It's hard to find 4cc' bands on here. keep me posted ok. :grouphug:

I thought almost immediately that I might be too tight but several people suggested that I wait and see if swelling goes down and if food went down better. I waited 5 days and was so hungry I called my doc and he said come in right away. I left work immediately and there were instant results. I ate immediately after leaving with no problems. Now I am wondering if I am too loose. You should check with your doc about how long you have to come in with no charge. Sometimes it is 1 week and sometimes 2. You just want to make sure that you go in within that time period. Best of luck to you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches