Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one want to have a "procedure" done once they lose enough weight?

I don't mean plastic surgery but I've always wanted to have a fuller top lip. So if I lose enough weight, I'd like to try collagen injections in my lips. Not trying to be Angelina Jolie or anything but just a little plumper would be nice on the top one. I don't however want to do it now because then I'll just have a fat face with a fat lip.

Oh yeah and if I ever got lucky enough to have a flat stomach (not particularly counting on that though) I think I'd like to get my naval pierced. I'm 35, guess to old for that now huh?

Aside from the obvious PS, I would like to have laser hair removal on my eyebrows, but that's not waiting on weightloss, it's waiting on courage.

Not too old if it's what you want. If a 35 y/o can't get belly piercings, then people in middle-age crises around the world are in for some bad news.

Do they do laser eyebrow removal? I called a place one time about having that done and they said they won't do it near the eyes for liability reasons (guess if someone has an unsteady hand they think they might blind someone).

I'll have to check into that too. Good luck to you! :blushing:

Gonna get the boobies plumped and lifted. I'm sure they are going to end up being long and lean when all this weight is gone. I already need new bras after 25 pounds lost.

Long and lean, ha-ha that's funny (well not to you I'm sure). I'll just to have to invest in a good tight fitting bra I guess to hold mine in, 'cuz I'm not going to have the money for all the extras.

I've gotten estimates for brows and they've not said anything about it being dangerous, but perhaps that just means I haven't asked the right questions. :blushing:

I have this sort-of mole on my chin. It's not actually a mole but it looks enough like one that it might as well be. It popped up about 14 years ago and I hate it. But haven't done anything about it for one reason or another.

I don't plan to do anything else. I don't care what I look like naked as long as I look good in clothing and even bat wings and a stomach flap will look better than what I've got now.

I ended up using what I thought would be my plastic surgery dollars for the band surgery. Darn! But I will find the money for some PS anyway.

Face and neck lift is number one. I needed the neck lift before I had the band. Hereditary. Next would be panni and thighs. Arms, well I'll need it but not sure I'll do it.

The $17,800 i spent on band would have paid for a lot of the above.

I currently get laser hair removal on my chin and upper lip and she said that she would do my eyebrows. She is really good so I wouldn't be afraid to let her do it. I would be more afraid of the pain, your eyebrows are super sensitive and the laser stings a bit.

I would love to get that extra skin flap off my belly.

Sorry this is off topic but does anyone have an estimated cost for that procedure?

I need a boob lift now and I can only imagine how bad I will need one after I lose this weight.

I will probably try Botox as a reward at some point. I really don't need it yet but I think the wrinkles will be worse after weight loss.