Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - April 12, 2008

DRH, were you banded at Mt Carmel? If so, you have another week and a half before mushies and you will be ready for then at that time. My fav was FF refried Beans, salsa and FF sour cream. We can all share our favs with you this weekend! Hang in there...

Yes, I had surgery at Mount Carmel West on 4/2. Dr. Choban was my doctor, she is really great. Did anyone have a problem with them filling out leave of abs papers? They still have not sent back my papers to my work which is Mount Carmel.

Don't worry about not liking mashed potatoes....there's plenty of food you can mash and eat!

Can't wait to meet you!

Yes, I did have trouble with the paperwork...missed a paycheck...call Diana and leave her a message about it. You have to stay on top of it!!!

Are we meeting in front of macy's? Aren't there 2 macy's at opposite ends of the mall. Is it the one that used to be kauffmans? Looking forward to seeing you all. I am trying to get one of the girls that got banded the same day I did to join us too!!

The message about where the Fashion Show is said the MACY's Hayden Run Rd. entrance area. I'm pretty sure that is the original Macy's store (that's considered the back side of the mall which is NOT facing I-270).

That is crazy Juli...I almost PM'd you yesterday to ask about her! I guess she was on my mind for a reason! I will be thinking about her today! Thanks for the info!

I Can't wait for Saturday!! I will be there and I have a big box of clothes everything from size 22 down to a few sz 18's. ( Not may 18's though still using them did not have a very good loss this month because I really needed an adjustment which I got on the 8th.) Now I am back to loosing!!!! I didn't gain any just came to a grinding halt!!! Didn't realize how much of an adjustment I needed. I now have 3cc's in a 4cc's band.

I was told I am just about maxed out on adjustments. I hope I can lose the rest with this adjustment!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and Can't wait for Sat!!!

Okay all, I scheduled and rescheduled, and I think that I finally got clear to attend on Saturday! Yay! Hopefully nothing comes up, cause I can not wait to meet everyone. It seems like there is going to be a huge turnout!

Hello,

My name is Darla and I was just banded on April 2. I'm doing okay so far, but I want to meet other people that have been banded. All the people I know had Gastric By pass. I will try to make it on Saturday the 12th.:blush:

:sad_smile::rolleyes2::scared2:

Yes, isn't it wonderful to have other lapband friends who understand what you are going through! Hope to see you Saturday. Look for the Butterfly Helium balloon and you'll find the group. Ha Ha...not expecting too many others to have a balloon like that!!

Heather and Tyanna -- I now understand your excitement at being able to put away older bigger size things in a donate box. My first few things in 4X and 30/32s are going in now and if I don't hear any takers, I'll donate them to charity and the good expensive dresses maybe take them to the Chrissy's consignment store out off E. Main St. near Brice Rd. and see how that goes and maybe see if I can find some smaller sizes for me at a bargain too.