Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all April Bandsters!!!!

I am big on top so it's hard to find coats that fit right. Well I am not huge but DD so nothing seems to fit right. I will check it out this weekend. I love Kohls. I try to stay away though because it drains the wallet haha.

I think I have spent a ton on clothes since i began losing weight.... WhY? Well, cause I fit in them now and I can.. so I do.

Lol I love it.

I could probably find a thread to post this in but I am already here.

What do you crave for TOM? Mine is like clock work so I know when I crave salt it's about to happen. Today a coworker brought in tomatoes out of his garden and gave them to me. I ate one of the cherry ones to be nice...... HOLY COW that was so good. I grabbed the salt shaker and have spent all day eating 1 at a time... slowly.. but it's curing my craving and omg they are so good :lol:

Thanks you guys! I know everything you said is true, it's just irritating when I'm literally working my arse off in the gym!! And thank you all for not giving me the old "muscle weighs more than fat" routine. My hubby said that to me this morning when I was cussing out the scale! He darn near got punched!! LOL! I was so mad this morning that I went shopping, bought a new pair of jeans, some ballet flats, and a bottle of wine. I'm having a glass or two tonight and sitting on my smaller, but still big butt and watching movies. I don't care how many calories or carbs it has!!!!!! :lol: And I didn't exercise today nor am I going to!! Take that fat cells, guess I showed you!! :w00t: (Disclaimer: Don't worry, I'm not giving up, just taking the day off!!)

I'm still in a 16 too, but 14s are really close. I had to buy new undies the other day too. It was the first time in years and years I didn't buy total granny panties, only semi-grannyish!

Hope you guys all have a great weekend!!!!!

Bea funny that you mention the undies.. I have got to get some new ones lol. When you put them on and use your pants to hold them up then you know you need to get new ones lol.

Congrats on the cute undies.

Hi gang!

Bea: Don't you give up sweetie! It well definitely turn around. Your body is just on a union break! LOL

Well, I got another fill yesterday...he put in 0.75 to bring me to 2.25 cc's. (I was at 2 cc's when I ended up overfilled and then completely unfilled). So immediately I get a headache and noticed that for a few hours I was clenching my teeth so much my jaw hurt. I could drink Water, but my stomach was sore. I called him and told him I was uncomfortable, he said wait it out, have some dinner, see how it goes and let him know. Well by 8:45 pm, I called and he said..."meet me at the office". He took out 0.3 cc's and I felt better right away. Isn't this crazy???? I must be really sensitive to the fills. Good grief. I even bought childrens Motrin to help with the swelling that goes with the fills...it helped by the way. It's disgusting, both the chewables and the liquid. But it helped. So now I have 1.95-ish. I have a sore throat today. Not sure if it's from reflux or I'm actually getting sick.

I'm doing fine though. Just got off work. Didn't go to the gym tonight. Just don't feel like it. I've got the house to myself and I'm gonna enjoy it! Hope you all are having a great night...maybe hot dates?

~C

Guest Leslie2Lose

((((hugs)))) Carol! I hope you feel better! I think we've all had one of those stay at home days. I didn't go to the gym either - I came home and did nothing. It is nice for a change. Every now and then I think we need a veg day. Get some rest! Hopefully tomorrow you'll be more yourself and will know more how your tummy is fairing.

Thanks L2L...

I'm sure I'll be okay. I'm just tired of all this. I just wanna lose weight and get on with being a hottie. Ya know?

Guest Leslie2Lose

Yes I do - I just guiltily posted on our food thread...I did HORRIBLE today! I question why I'm not losing - then I realise - dummy it's because you've eaten like a pig and not exercised....I've had a headache on and off all day...I know it is my fault. It still sucks though.

Yeah...but like we've all said. Sometimes we just need a break. Sometimes we just need a treat. I don't feel bad about not going to the gym today. I went yesterday and I didn't perform well. I think my body was trying to tell me it was tired.

I am more aware of my caloric intake today thanks to you and your thread! Did you see my Leslie references???? LOL

~C

I agree that sometimes we need a break......when I take a break I feel good when my body starts craving (or missing) that time I would spend on the treadmill or eliptical (sp?).... I have slowly worked back in the old running routine I had when I was in my 20's and enjoy it so much. This morning I ran 3 miles in 39:50. Which I think for a chunky girl is pretty impressive.......in the long run (no pun intended!) the only way my body will let go of these lbs in through exercise.

Whoever made the comment about the jeans holdin' up the undies...I can relate........ 8-)

So good to have like-minded people to read/post with!!! 8-)

Hey--------and by the way...................

Why do you have to lose 50+ lbs before some comment "hey....are you losing weight?".......................duh..........................

Guest Leslie2Lose

I know - I'm at the 50 pound mark...and the doctor's office staff noticed "my face" a couple of weeks ago...Leslie your face has gotten thinner. What about the rest of me huh? LOL

Numbrgirl-

Great job on the running! I don't have enough confidence in myself to even try running! These are the things that hold me back:

1) I'm scared to break the treadmill.

2) I'm scared to break my neck

3) I'm scared to put someone's eye out with all the jiggling I do

4) I'm scared I'll not be able to do more than a few seconds

5) I think I'm scared

hehe...well there you have it. Good for you for doing it! You and Leslie are awesome!

~C

Edited by Turler

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'll warn you all now that if you don't want to read any whining, skip my writing but I have to let it out!!!

I have now gained 7lbs without the band:( I am pulling my hair out! With fills, I could have only eaten a bite of cake because it wouldn't go down. I didn't even try breads, pastas or fries because one time for them not going down was enough but now, its no problem. I HATE IT!!! I know I should be "watching what I eat" but when I am craving everything bad and TOM is coming, don't get in my way. I have been excercising every day to make up for it. Even my hubby is confused because I am not eating that much. But I know, its the wrong things I'm eating. Oh, Thursday can't get here soon enough. To be refilled again will be the best feeling. My Dr said he'd put in some but I'll probably break down and beg him to do all he can. I don't like this out of control feeling. Even when I do something to give myself control like extra excercising, it doesn't work! Darn the scales. I wanted to be below 180 this month and was so on track, but now...I've got to make up for lost time after the gain. So aggrevating, so depressing, blah, blah, blah:(

Okay - now I've gotten that out. I really do promise to have a more upbeat attitude once I get the refill, atleast I better or you guys are going to ban me from posting:)

L2L - which fair did you attend? We went camping this weekend and with 5 kids, it was an adventure!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hey mom - don't worry about the whining! I think we are all at a "stuck" point...yourself even more so with your unfill. You will get on track again! Just imagine if you didn't have the band at all - it is there to help you and right now your tool is "broken". Once it is fixed then you'll be on your way again. I gained last month too (8) pounds but it is now coming off again. You're doing awesome. Don't be so hard on yourself. ((((hugs))))

We went to the Georgia National Fair in Perry. We had so much fun, just walking around and looking at everything. It was nice to ride a couple of rides and fit again too. I don't know if ya'll saw the NSV thread - but I was able to go to the ladies room and "Hover"...I haven't hovered in years...yea running and weight loss. I used to have to drag myself up off the toilet (using the handrails in the handicapped room).