Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all April Bandsters!!!!

Guest Leslie2Lose

I seem to get tighter after day 2-3. I'm not sure what my scale is doing. I wish I had periods 1-3 days. I had a tubal in 2002 and don't take any birth control. Would the pill affect you in that way?

I seem to get tighter after day 2-3. I'm not sure what my scale is doing. I wish I had periods 1-3 days. I had a tubal in 2002 and don't take any birth control. Would the pill affect you in that way?

I had a tubal in 1996 and since had bad bleeding. Was put on monessu or something like that..... worked wonders!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hmmmm....something to think about. I have that problem now. I'm hoping losing weight may help with it. We shall see though :-)

We should call ourselves the tubal sisters because I too had one after my last pregnancy. I have been the same being heavy so if something can help with that, I'm all for it!

I can no longer complain about my cravings though. They fixed themselves today...had about 1/2 cup of chili cheese fritos :omg_smile:) and then spent the rest of the day PBing and "tossing my cookies." I guess its liquids for me for a day or two! But it is nice to have the tightness back!!!

Okay everyone...I have good news!

Today is my 5 month 'bandiversary' and I woke up to the scale telling me I'd lost 50 pounds!!!!!!!

Omg! I'm so happy and excited!

I also have pushed through another barrier by entering the 'teens'! Woo Hoo! I'll be in Onederland in no time!!!

Sorry...this post is all about me! I love you guys and hope everyone is okay!

~C

Today is my 5 month 'bandiversary' and I woke up to the scale telling me I'd lost 50 pounds!!!!!!!

I also have pushed through another barrier by entering the 'teens'! Woo Hoo! I'll be in Onederland in no time!!!

~C

Congratulations!!!!

I too was happily surprised last weekend when I got on the scales and found myself finally in TWOterville. :) Its great motivation to 'go go go faster' as my poor knees will attest.

Thanks Don!

It feels so good knowing that I reached this milestone. For me it was a big goal. I know I still have a ways to go, but it sounds so good to say it! LOL

Guest Leslie2Lose

Carol - that's awesome! 50 pounds....I bet you did the happy dance (I would have too). I can't wait to join you...it may take me a couple of weeks though. Congratulations girl - you deserve it!

Thanks Leslie!

What's with all the lurking? I look forward to reading your posts! How is the running going? How is the eating? Okay, seriously, how is the weighing only once a week?

LOL I could never do that. I must do it once a day!

~Carol

Guest Leslie2Lose

I have actually been busy at work and haven't had time to type as much as I usually do. Darned job - LOL. I've been busy with the kids at night too with school starting - Darned family - LOL (love, love, love my girls - well, DH too).

It's nice though to actually feel good and do stuff...I'm not in bed, I'm not depressed. Just out living and being active. I've been trying to read and post when I can - when you miss a couple of days it takes a bit to get caught up.

I still weigh at home on my scales in the morning (of course naked and stomach empty - lovely sight it is). I record my weigh-in at the doctor's office once a week though. Their scales are the expensive ones that tell you body mass, fat% and all that jive.

OH!!! I think that's nice they weigh you once a week! WOW! I wish I had that option! I like my doctors scale better than mine too. Theirs only tells you BMI, but it always weighs me less than my home scale.

Yes, I know what you mean about living! I'm usually the lurker and don't post that much. It takes me forever to get caught up on all the threads. By the time I read it and have something to say, they've already moved on! LOL

I'm only posting today because I'm off and I lost 50 pounds! Oops, I already told everybody that didn't I? LOL (Can you tell I'm happy about it? LOL)

~C

~C

Congratulations! you and I are the same weight and I feel great :rolleyes2: I have lost -48 getting close to 5 month anniversary too (23rd) Hope I can post your results :thumbup:

Keep up the great work!

Woo Hoo!! Congrats Turler!! 50 lbs is awesome!! My bandiversary is next Tuesday, don't think I can pull off 10 pounds by then, but I'm right behind ya!! That's so awesome!! I know you feel great! Keep it up!

Aw shucks...thanks you guys!

I can't believe how much power the numbers have over me (and so many of us). I am consumed by the numbers right now. The number I am, the number I was, the number I've lost, the number of pounds I stil want to lose, the next mini goal number, the size of my shirts and jeans, the number inside my shoe...will that change too? Good grief. And I hate math!

But with all that said...I'm still happy and it really is a milestone for me and I must keep on keeping on as they say! I have a very long way to go yet, so I'm sure I'll be back in no time complaining and griping about not losing enough! LOL

~C