Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all April Bandsters!!!!

Well, well...wonders never cease. Evidently the booze and chocolate diet works, I'm down 3 pounds since before Christmas. I don't deserve it, but I'll take it. I drank a ton of Water yesterday, maybe I flushed it all out? Anyway, I'm sure it's a fluke.

Happy New Year everyone! Have a fun, safe night!!!

Tomorrow we're back on the wagon and on our way....again! :laugh:

Well, well...wonders never cease. Evidently the booze and chocolate diet works, I'm down 3 pounds since before Christmas. I don't deserve it, but I'll take it. I drank a ton of Water yesterday, maybe I flushed it all out? Anyway, I'm sure it's a fluke.

Happy New Year everyone! Have a fun, safe night!!!

Tomorrow we're back on the wagon and on our way....again! :laugh:

HAHA that's the best way to lose eh? I have had that happen and I don't even know why but I like it.

Congrats and happy new year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Leslie- Yea...it's all my fault! I own it! I wanted those few more days to hae a stiff drink! LOL My family just left--one mom with her 3 DOGS and a CAT! One sister with her4 kids and a DOG and not to mention one of the kids is a BABY (only 6 monts old!!!)...and other stragglers. I am pooped. Oh, and speaking of POOP...well there is a SHITLOAD of it in my yard and on my PATIO! Oops...did I say shit? Yeah...LOTS of it! Ahh... the holidays....GOOD TIMES!

oh...and what's up with the copy cat, name stealin thing? LOL

I don't really want to go on a liquid diet. Y'all are nuts. Crazy! Why do we want to purposely torture ourselves with that again? Seriously? There is no other way of getting back on track? LOLOLOL

Ok, enough whining...I will do what ever.

Y'all are nuts. Crazy! Why do we want to purposely torture ourselves with that again? Seriously? .

Theres a fetish out there for everything.... so the answer..

Yes, were nuts.

Yes, I already had a glass of wine haha.

Guest Leslie2Lose

oh...and what's up with the copy cat, name stealin thing? LOL

Did you not notice the (2) beside it? You are my twin after all! lol

Let the torture commense...(day 1)...God give me strength!

Happy New Year!

I went out last night and ate enough junk for the rest of the year! I drank some wonderful wine too! I did 30 min on my elliptical before I went to the party so perhaps I can not gain!

Guest Leslie2Lose

OMG ya'll I've avoided the scales since before Thanksgiving. I'm up to 229! I was down to 214 at Halloween. 15 pounds! Please don't ever let me wallow in self pity again...I'm so pissed at myself.

Today is first day of detox...I'm praying at least 5-6 pounds is from the 4 Jello shooters and two margarita's I consumed last night along with a large popcorn extra butter and queso dip at chilis...Can we say pig? Okay I went hog-wild, all out ape-shi* crazy last night.

Going to make my Protein Shake now...

Can we say pig? Okay I went hog-wild, all out ape-shi* crazy last night.

I was miss piggy last night as well. LOTS of chips and dip - spinach dip, pizza dip, sausage and cheese dip, salsa plus a few Peanut Butter blossom Cookies. Oh and do not forget the little hot dogs wrapped in the cressant rolls! PLUS three glasses a red wine. I looked in the mirror this morning and gave myself the stink eye and stuck my tongue out for good measure!! I am going to kick my own a$$.

Good Morning All!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here we are. It's a new day. I am sitting here sipping my Slimfast wondering how well I'm gonna do on liquids all day. Oh, and did I mention I have a lunch engagement? Dear Lord, give me strength. Not sure if I can pull this off, but I'm gonna try. After all...it's a new year! LOL

CC, Cheer, L2L- There will no more a$$ kicking. We all enjoyed the holidays and all that it entailed. That includes the Cookies, blossoms, cool refreshing beverages and the like. Y'all are gonna lose quick. I am confident about this! Look how far we've come! We are amazing and we can do anything! (except me, with the liquid diet thing) LOL

Alright...so come on everybody....let's do this!

~C

Guest Leslie2Lose

You are absolutely right Carol! Today is a new day and we will all do this. I just got back from Walmart from stocking up on my liquid/mushy supplies! Also got my Vitamins - and one of those pill boxes so i don't forget! Darnit I forgot the calendar I meant to buy...I'll get it later today.

Plan on meeting my friend J to walk today! Exercise too...wow!

Sounds like everyone had some fun on New Year's! I didn't overeat, but did have a few drinks. A margarita, 2 appletinis and a vodka and cranberry juice. It was all over a period of about 4 hours. I was afraid to get on the scale this morning, but somehow I managed to lose 1 pound this week. Not sure how that happened, but I'll take it.

I have two funerals to attend this weekend and a trip to Houston for one of them so not much time to get any exercise in, but the good news is that I still don't get very hungry. Guess that band is good for something!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Well I started Detox yesterday. I weighed when I got up and was at 229 (OMG!)...well this morning 223.5 - woohoo! Water weight - I lived in the restroom yesterday (I know TMI). So I'm hoping by Monday some more will have come off and my tummy will be back to it's post-band happy self.

How are all of you?

I just called and got an appointment for another fill on Monday. I need one soooooo bad!!