Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all April Bandsters!!!!

It won't be long. I just put on a pair of 14's one day and I had to pull them up all day. All of the sudden, I was in 12's. And truthfully, once I am a size 10 all over, I'll be happy. I don't feel the need to be too tiny. I have big horse bones anyway. As long as my BMI is normal, I'll be happy!

I am the same but to be normal BMI I have to weigh at the most 135. I think that will be a size 6 or 8. ad8fdf89a644424eea4175482ee9cfea.gif

Well well well... I am up at 3 am blogging and posting on forums today because........ either I am insane or I hit Onderland.... I AM BOTH!!!

I weighed in at 199.6 this morning and I am taking it. I don't care if it's only .4 into the 100's I own it and I am never going back!

I hope everyone has a very merry xmas and a safe Holiday.

Well well well... I am up at 3 am blogging and posting on forums today because........ either I am insane or I hit Onderland.... I AM BOTH!!!

I weighed in at 199.6 this morning and I am taking it. I don't care if it's only .4 into the 100's I own it and I am never going back!

WAY TO GO BRANDY!!!!! You rock, girl!!! That's so exciting. Do the happy, happy dance. I don't know that I'd be doing it at 3:00 am, but whatever works for you!! Congrats. That is a great Christmas present!

I am the same but to be normal BMI I have to weigh at the most 135. I think that will be a size 6 or 8. ad8fdf89a644424eea4175482ee9cfea.gif

I need to weigh 150 to have a normal BMI. That's 34 more pounds. I doubt seriously I am less than a size 10 by then, but who knows... maybe? I just want to be healthy!

I am doing the happy dance for you Brandy!! Happy_by_xxRockPrincess.gif

Hopefully I will join you soon!

I am doing the happy dance for you Brandy!! Happy_by_xxRockPrincess.gif

Hopefully I will join you soon!

hang in there cause I never thought those couple pounds would fall off lol

Not sure I will talk to you before Friday so I wish your daughter a seamless surgery and a very speedy recovery... and the best for you family at xmas.

hang in there cause I never thought those couple pounds would fall off lol

Not sure I will talk to you before Friday so I wish your daughter a seamless surgery and a very speedy recovery... and the best for you family at xmas.

Brandy,

My daughters surgery has been postponed. She is so upset since she has been on 5 days of liquids. It would take a Christmas miracle to get the surgery this year. Cry_emote_by_terbeag.gif

Brandy,

My daughters surgery has been postponed. She is so upset since she has been on 5 days of liquids. It would take a Christmas miracle to get the surgery this year. Cry_emote_by_terbeag.gif

Why was it postponed? Did something happen? Poor girl. She has to be upset!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

Brandy---You are amazing! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work!

~Carol

Why was it postponed? Did something happen? Poor girl. She has to be upset!

The doctor did not get some blood work back from the lab. She initially cleared her for surgery but just noticed yesterday that all the blood work results are not back. She called the lab and they say the lab work will not be back until Jan 5th. Hopefully the insurance company will approve the surgery again for a date in 2009. They initially told my daughter she was lucky to get it approved in 2008 as it may not be approved in 2009. She was so upset especially after spending 5 days on a liquid diet!

Congrats Brandy! Way to go!!

The doctor did not get some blood work back from the lab. She initially cleared her for surgery but just noticed yesterday that all the blood work results are not back. She called the lab and they say the lab work will not be back until Jan 5th. Hopefully the insurance company will approve the surgery again for a date in 2009. They initially told my daughter she was lucky to get it approved in 2008 as it may not be approved in 2009. She was so upset especially after spending 5 days on a liquid diet!

I'm sorry your daughter is going through this. I know how disappointed she is, but hopefully she'll get to have the surgery soon.

I went in for a fill on Monday. I haven't had a fill since August and all the sudden could eat anything. So the doc was very conservative putting in only 1/4 cc, but I'm very sensitive to fills and I had to go back in the next day. I only needed a small unfill to get it right. I sometimes have to do that; however, the doc wasn't in so the nurse took out the entire fill. I tried to tell her that I do that when I get a fill and it takes a time or two to get it right. She wouldn't listen and said she wasn't comfortable leaving the fill in there. I was so mad, so now I have to go back in four weeks and try again. I won't go back again if it's her doing the fills. She doesn't listen to the patient. I know more about it than she does when it comes to my band. She didn't even know what the doc had put in. I had to tell her. If I'd know she was going to take the entire thing out I would have told her less. Oh well, I guess I'll live. :tongue2: I didn't overdo too bad.

I hope everyone had happy holidays! I'm ready to get back into a routine and back on the "wagon" so to speak. I haven't exercised in a week and I feel gross.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I know she has to be disappointed. I'll be praying that the insurance company approves it quickly for 2009 and that she will be banded in the next few weeks. Keep us posted on her progress.

I am so sorry for her Colorado :thumbup: You should have her join our thread or does she post on LBT?

Well I have worked through a tight fill for the last 2 months. I can eat probably a max of 1/4 cup if its straight meat or if its veggies and stuff 1/2 cup... so I eat many times a day. A miracle happened on xmas. I went under 200 and my band loosened up enough that I was able to eat a moderate amount.. Not over doing it at all but I ate a comfortable amount. Enough that my family was like wow you ate something! I never even came close to a PB hooray!

Bea- I am sorry to hear that. I hope that when you ge your fill that you can straighten it out with your doctor. Is it possible for him to put a note in your file that its common for you to have slight unfills and such?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday./

Today was my last "official" weigh in before the end of the year. I had my surgery on a Friday and always weigh in on Fridays. Good news is that I met my end of year goal. I wanted to have lost 50 pounds (post-surgery) by the end of the year. I have lost 51 post surgery and 63 overall. I am happy! 33 pounds to goal. I hope to be there by my surgery anniversary date April 25th. I think I am well on my way!!

I am so sorry for her Colorado :thumbup: You should have her join our thread or does she post on LBT?

/

I know she has to be disappointed. I'll be praying that the insurance company approves it quickly for 2009 and that she will be banded in the next few weeks. Keep us posted on her progress.

Well Great News! The surgeon called this morning and long story short - My daughter had her surgery this afternoon!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!! I am at the hospital with her right now. She is having a lot of shoulder pain but this will pass.

She does post on here. Her name is Chelsbels :smile: