Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello All:

I was banded on Feb 20, 2008 in Calgary, AB. I was lucky enough to be selected for a research opportunity through our Health Region here in my home town. They started with 25 but then got approved for 100 more and I was thankfully one of those 100. I would not change anything, I feel that I have made the right decision and in just 22 days I have already shed 28 pounds .. of course this included 2 weeks of the Opti-fast at 900 calories per day, but again all worth it.

I was slow moving the first few days after the surgery as they only let you stay in the hospital for 24 hours .. then they need the bed for other people. I commend all of you from the United States that have made the decision to have this for yourself, for your health, or your family and maybe not had the opportunity that I had to have it all paid for!

Well, if you have any questions, new banders? People thinking about banding.. just let me know! I always have time for people.. :biggrin2:

Hi Pip -

28 pounds in 1 month is a great start! Congrats!! I'm on day 6 of the pre surgery diet (started only liquids today). So far so good. I'm looking forward to my surgery date Tuesday. I'm ready for it. I can't wait till the pounds start melting away....and for good this time!

Hey Ssh:

Good to hear that you are doing well ... I have started a digital scrapbook logging my progress it is a great tool. I hope your surgery goes well.. and good luck!! :rolleyes2: Take care.

Hi Pip, just dropping in to welcome you to LBT! We look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for your welcome susan! :rolleyes2:

I look forward to chatting with people about issues or concerns.. if I have any!! (crossed fingers, hopefully not!)

Take Care,

When u said for good this time, it make me think of all the struggles we go thru tring to lose weight

Pip, I am jealous that you got your surgery for free! But I guess I don't mind paying since I expect the outcome to be so good! No really, good for you. Especially if this was the only way you would be able to do it. I'll bet you are really excited. Welcome to LBT!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches