Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

CONGRATS, DIVA!!!

As far as lunches, I am soooooooooo lucky.....I live about four blocks from my shop, so I can just jet home for lunch and have whatever....sure makes it easy!

OK. EVERYBODY ON YOUR FEET!!! Its time to do the happy dance!!! I'm in the two's yea! I'm in the two's!!!! I am 299 lb. That's right. I'm celebrating. I had to lose over 30lb to get to the two's. I have not seen the two's for five years!!! YEA ME!!! Now I need to figure out how to change my ticker...

:w00t:Congrats enjoylife!!! What an accomplishment! You go girl!!:):ohmy:

I'm not sure if thi'll work or not.. But I made some progress side by side pics for my Gram and Gramp today, and wanted to share.. Hope they work!

:)Kerri

33tgwi1.jpg

6fr1cj.jpg

WOW, WOW, WOW.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE.....especially in your tummy!

MOST EXCELLENT!

I kick myself for not taking before pictures.....I thought about it, but just didn't.....

Thanks Harley:).. And it's never too late to get pics! At least you'll have something to look back at!! It will so be worth it.

:)Kerri

enjoylife-WAY TO GO!!!!! I did a little extra dancing for the exercise.

HarleyGirl-Shop? What shop? I love shopping.

Kerri- I see it in your face and arms too!!

Those who are red and itchy- a little benadryl cream maybe? i've been using silicone scar sheets. Keeps the skin moist and is helping with the scars staying flat.

Taking a quick short break here at work, I go home in less than hour, finally, it's been a long day.

My schedule for food and Water has really been thrown off today, so now I'm behind in my liquids and I've only eaten a can of tuna for lunch and now I'm getting hungry again. I brought several things to eat today if I had the urge, but I've been trying to get my Water and Protein drink down all day and just finished the water. At 5:00, I'm going to have some yogurt or pumpkin custard that i made the other day, not sure which, then I'll worry about more Protein when I get home.

Lynn, I brought to work to eat today, tuna, light salad dressing to moisten my tuna, yogurt, pumpkin custard (taste like pumpkin pie without the crust, yummy!), string cheese, and applesauce. Like I said I've only eaten the tuna so far. I'm going to have to get a better handle on my scheduling beginning tomorrow.

Kerri, you look great, keep up the good work.

Geeze Kerri, that is amazing!!!! Doesn't it just blow the mind how much difference 24 lbs can make??? You look fabulous, and I can see the difference EVERYWHERE. Nicely done! :ohmy:

Wow enjoylife! I am doing the happy dance for you. Good for me to as I can use the exercise!

Kerri! WOW! What a difference. I can see it all over. Amazing what a difference that amount of weight will make!

I have to say that I am doing well. I still have the pulling sensation. Today was my first real day back at work. I am thrilled that I only work until 2 on Mondays. It has been a bit of chaos at work. It went so fast, I didn't really get the liquid and Protein in like I should. Time just zoomed by.

But, I am hungry. Maybe not back to the Lion yet, but I am not a kitty cat! I would love to have some real food, but I guess I'll wait.

I told a 3rd person about my band today. My cousin (who lives in TX) told me she is going through the process, so I swore her to silence and then told her that I already had it. It was nice to be able to tell another person.

enjoylife-WAY TO GO!!!!! I did a little extra dancing for the exercise.

HarleyGirl-Shop? What shop? I love shopping.

Kerri- I see it in your face and arms too!!

Those who are red and itchy- a little benadryl cream maybe? i've been using silicone scar sheets. Keeps the skin moist and is helping with the scars staying flat.

I work at our local Harley Davidson dealership.......in motorclothes.....

it's a great job!

At some point in this thread....there was a post that had sort of a guideline regarding how many calories a day were recommended for each stage.....I meant to copy and paste it in a word document, but forgot.....any help?

I'm worrying about how I'm eating.....I'm staying under 1000 a day and making sure that carbs are lower than protein.....staying lowfat....but still, I worry.

Feeling a little more hungry lately........may start thinking about an adjustment in the next two or three weeks....

of=50,590,442

My incisions are sooo itchy. It is getting worse everyday. They are also persistanly red. Anyone else have incisions that look like this 14 days post op? I just saw my doctor on Friday and of course the reddness started on Saturday. The itching has beent here for about a week intermittantly. Now it is constant.

Christine

Christine, I cant see your pictures, but I was having the same problem and now I use pure shae butter and it helps alot.

Not sure this is a band victory but my husband surprised me with a trip to Bermuda today. He said it is a reward for all my effort and hard work.:lol: You gotta love that guy.