Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Exercise Challenge!

Count me in! Hopefully this will kick me into to exercising. I have been so lazy since surgery!!:smile2:

I want to do Pilates so bad!! I haven't been able to find a class yet. There is a belly dancing class around me though. It doesn't start until May, think I'm gonna have to try it!!

Found it off my surgeons website. I am so sick of the support groups, phony personalities, if you get my drift. Also, supposed to be for those of us banded less than a year, and its alot of people with the band over that. Just not the "support" I was looking for.

So, on the site there is exercise classes recommended, and I really wanted the yoga, but the dates started before my vacation, so opted for the Pilates.

Thats sooo funny, there are a million yoga classes around me and no Pilates. I really wanted to try Pilates!!! I'm actually really flexible for a fat chick:biggrin2:.

I'm afraid to take a yoga class, I think I would be laughing the whole time! I'm not very good at relaxing like you are supposed to for that. I think I'm going to try the couch to 5K thing. It might mess up my minutes for the March challenge though... I don't know, I'm just gona shake my booty.:smile2:

I am very flexible for a fat chick too. Really flexible, but I liked the idea of the yoga relaxing me. These classes are for the larger sized women, that is why they appealed to me. Even though I do/did the cardio classes at the gym, and dressed well enough to not have anything hanging out, I didn't feel very comfortable.

Here's the link. Rochelle Rice

What do we get if we finish or exceed? Lets write Oprah and ask for exercise equipment. Or better still, how about the winner gets Bob Greene for a month:) and one of her personal chefs, and that Nate Guy. All good eye candy! Diane

Hey Guys! I'm not on here as much anymore these days cause I don't have access to a computer during the day at my new job. I'm joining the March challenge!! During the week, by the time I get home at 10pm, I'm too tired to do the elliptical. But, I try my best to do an hour Fri - Sun. I'll start clocking my minutes on the walk home from school (it's about a mile) so surely I can reach 600 minutes by the end of the month. Good luck everyone!!

Ugh, I hope hope hope I can get my 600 minutes in this month. This week is a bad week for me because it's all wrapped around my moving and I won't have time to get to the gym- think I can count packing and moving day as exercise? LOL

I am in, too!! I have got to lose 50 pounds by the end of June (well, I don't have to, but that is when I will see my ex-hubby and would love to show it off!!) He has no idea that I had this done so I want to shock him as much as I can...600 minutes here I come!!! Woo Hoo!!

Ang1982: Since you began the thread, I think you are the only one who can change the thread title. Wanna change it to 600 Minute March? You don't have to...but it's cute. :rolleyes2: Or, I'll go ahead and begin a new thread if you'd like me to. That's no problem. Just let me know!

Ang1982: Since you began the thread, I think you are the only one who can change the thread title. Wanna change it to 600 Minute March? You don't have to...but it's cute. :rolleyes2: Or, I'll go ahead and begin a new thread if you'd like me to. That's no problem. Just let me know!

Hey, I tried but it doesn't let you change the actual Title of thread line only "title of post". If you want to start a new threat I have no issues with that :biggrin:

ATTENTION!!! A NEW THREAD HAS BEGUN FOR THIS CHALLENGE. PLEASE RELOCATE ANY POSTS RELATING TO THIS SUBJECT TO THE NEW THREAD. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

:biggrin2: