Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Speculations ....

Pix

Ok, so I have been sitting here pondering what my first NSV will be. My DH pipped up, well your pants could fall off (this is via email as he is deployed). I was like, well they do that already if I don't have a belt. I am cursed with a obnoxiously small waist and a HUGE bottom half (read as over a 20in difference). So with out my belt or a tailor I could literally slide my pants on and off with out unzipping them (it actually sucks).

So that one is out for a first NSV. Then I started thinking about the things I liked doing when I was a kid that I don't do anymore. Running, I think I am going to work my first NSV to try and be a 9min mile again. I used to love running, then my knees went out (no lasting damage, just enough to take me off the track for a long time) and the weight started piling on.

Or, or getting back in the pool and trying to beat my old swim records. Nothing like Olympic times, just beating my old personal bests from swim meets and such.

So, if you could plan your first NSV what would it be??

I think my first NSV was about getting into a certain size, but I honestly can't remember. Some examples though, seeing your bones (feet bones, wrist bones, ribs, collar bones), being able to breath while you paint your toenails or tie your shoes, things like that. I actually have some definition to my cheekbones now, which is nice. A couple of weeks ago I noticed a whole bunch of veins in my arms... I'm not sure that's an NSV or "holy crap you need a tan!". hehe.

I don't own a scale. The only time I get myself weighed is when I am in a doc's office. This means that I have been relying entirely on NSVs throughout my weight loss journey. There have been many and almost of them have been fun. Finding that you can easily fit into clothes which you were formerly too fat to wear is great. Finding that those same pants will no longer stay up is pretty amazing, too. I once walked right out of a pair of capris. Having friends and family make a fuss over your fabulous weight loss is pretty nice. Realising that you can shop in normoLand is a real gas, too. Wearing nicer, hipper clothes is fabulous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches