Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm So Sick Of These Commercials!!!!

"Eat all you want and still lose weight! We couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true!" LIARS!!:)

I'm so sick of these commercials. There is supposed to be "truth in advertising" but I don't see it.

Sorry, just happened to be online when I heard this commercial again and lost it.

Any others out there you just hate?

"Eat all you want and still lose weight! We couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true!" LIARS!!:)

I'm so sick of these commercials. There is supposed to be "truth in advertising" but I don't see it.

Sorry, just happened to be online when I heard this commercial again and lost it.

Yes, I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like you said, lies and more lies.... I wish there was a way to stop them....really...:)

thre should be a law to limit the number of food commercials during one evening as well!!! That is my own personal HELL

I just saw that commercial!!! Oh, I hate them too! It's not enought that they say the phrase once, noooooo they have to say it like 3 times. I think it's ridiculous!

I haate the ones that claim big success with weight loss then in tiny letters at the bottom they say "results not typical"

has anyone seen the eat Cookies to loose weight commercials? wtf is that and who is that dumb? I bet they taste like shit so you don't want to eat them or anything else!

Recently I have been receiving a lot of email ads offering to help me enlarge my dick. I like my dick the way he is. I don't want him any larger.

They keep coming in my e-mail. I got rid of my "Dick" 11 years ago. Don't want another of any size.

I hate w ith a passion the whiney fibromyalgia one where she reads from her journal...gag gag gag

Beflro valentines I gagged at the couple talking baby talk while buying phones. Who thinks up this junK?

They don't say eat WHAT you want. They say eat ALL you want. Of course, in the ad, they don't tell you that's all of the 3 items on the list!

"Eat all you want and still lose weight! We couldn't say it on TV if it wasn't true!" LIARS!!:angry:

I keep telling my mom, whenever I see that commercial, "If someone really believes that, that person is a complete moron."

i am amazed with how many people are concerned about the size of my dick! now, if any of them had actually seen it and were still concerned, then i might consider their stuff. my wife said i better not even think about it!

I know you're commercial bashing, but there's some weightloss drug diet pill thing.. that has a funny commercial. I use TiVo so RARELY see commercials anymore, but this one caught my attention once.

Big cartoon woman with her big husband.. she says "I'm unhappy, he's not.. so we go on xx diet." It shows him shrink, and her boobs disappear. She says something like "Now we're both unhappy". It cracks me up.

Head-On commercials pretty much drive me insane.. they're always on in doc's offices on local channels, and without my tivo I have to listen to it.. head-on head-on head-on..ARGH