Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel so Lucky---March 17th - St. Patrick's Day

Wow! I've waited so long and now I have a date that is less than 3 weeks away now. There is another girl in the same doctors office in Columbus, OH who will be having her lapband done the same day as me! We're banding twins!!

post-226326-13813136519772_thumb.gif

add me to that list!! ohhh im so excited....i actually realised just how close it was today...we have this thing here in my town called the crab fest...generally goes off...sounds lame but its really quite awesome...anyway, thats on the 8th and 9th...and my preop appointments on the 10th...and i saw the sign and i was like...ohhh a mnth from then ill be having my pre-op appointment...then i was like, hang on a sec...itll be the next day! and a week after that...surgery!!!! :blushing: I dont think ive ever been so excited about anything EVER before...for the first time in well, ever... im gunna be thinner! (i know not overnight, but you get my drift...)its just hit me...and its just sunk in!!!

sorry guys, im just stoked!!

I too am a March 17th banding. I wish I knew how ya'll add all these cute little icons to your posts!

I have the Shrinking Shamrocks logo added onto my Signature File just below my TickerFactory logo. If you know how to update your Signature, you just upload a file or copy/paste a graphic into your signature.

I just have to say I love love love love love your guys' March Shrinking Shamrocks logo with the little carebear that is tooooo great. Well done!

I have never posted before, but I am also going to be banded on the 17th!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Good luck to you!

AmyMarie

My surgery date is also March 17 - I love the sense of camaraderie expressed on this website - looking forward to joining you all as we journey forward together.

Rachel

Dr. Ann Rogers, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA

whos getting excited! i am! plus a little nervous...and anxious...and worried! but all very exciting! pre-op appointment on monday! bloods and ecg....:crying: not too keen on, but then only one week to go!! i have to be @ the hospital @ 5 on surgery day! which means i need to leave home at like 3.30...which means i need to be up at like 2!! :teeth_smile: