Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

fat2fit Is Back

Hi all, im not that new but havnt been posting for a while im not banded yet but should be on WEDNESDAY 27 FEB 2008:thumbup::tt2:

hi my fat friend lol soon to be not never!!!:smile:

I am so looking forward to you joining me on this journey of weightloss and new discoveries:lol:

I mean look at the community work we do now - imagine the running and ground work post lapband woohoo:wub:.

I say more olive oil and vinegar too you:tt1:

Bring it on.....

i will be there to cheer u on.

Go lap band buddy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

as and ws

Sister M:crying::ohmy::w00t::tt2:

dear fatoushi (fat2bfit)

I pray surgery will go well for u today.

take care and be brave - u will be joining me on the couch for liquids soon.

all my love

sister M:rolleyes2:

Hope it all went well and that you are now recovering nicely! Good luck on the liquid stage and be prepared for a NORMAL stall/slight regain in about 2 weeks as you ease into thicker liquids and mushies. Don't panic when it happens (and it happens to most of us!), just take heart and keep on going - the plateau does end if you don't give up!

hi all fat2fit is fine all went well she is at home post op day 2 now and she is a little sore and sorry but doing well.

Has been sipping and walking to get rid of that awful wind - bad stuff that.

regards M

Hey all,:( im back, thought i was gonna die before surgery, but here i am alive and well. Just wanted to say THANKS to all who wished me luck and kind words. My dear buddy striver, hows hj, thanks for all ur support and encouragement, gifts and visits from u and ur family love u heaps and cant wait to get working with the olive oil and vinegar:sneaky::wink:. Oh and thank you Fanny for that little bit of info that helped me through my shock of weight gain, ive just got on to mushies 4 days ago and already noticed the stall and slight weight gain its reassured me that everything is quite normal:thumbup:. STRIVER uve go to teach me how to do that tikker thing, speak to u soon.

hi fatty soon to be fitti,:thumbup:

Most welcome anytime - yes watch those mushies and normal food stage which I am up to is scary as well.

I am sure I have put on weight this week.I hate those scales:lol:

Off to Sios to see the dietitian for my 4 week dietary prep lecture on Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Thanks also for ur visits and pressies too helps the healing process - I am sure and so nice to have a bandit buddy.:thumbup:

HJ is fine - chewed watermelon this morning 6 am and had the first bite pain (means first bite that u forget to chew -opps) - it is kinda like an elephant sitting on ur chest for a few moments u remember I warned u about that - a cup - o-tea chaser and it pushed it all down.:tt2:

I have to keep singing the wee "ditti" chew chew chew followed by chew chew chew.........:thumbup:

look forward to seeing u at this weeks meet.

prayers and blessings to u my bandit sister....Bring on the vinegar and oil I say.:thumbup:

luv u sister M:thumbup: