Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Hi! I was banded by Dr. Hoffman at BGH on 7/14/08. He is wonderful! I would like to attend the support meeting, but I don't know anything about it. Can someone tell me date, time and place? I'm doing well with my band, but a little support would be great as my friends and family don't really understand all this. Thanks! :smile:

i belong to the bac and planet fitness

jen,

i may try to go on wed. ive gone to 2 meetings and they are pretty good

ok the support meeting is 9-17-08 @ 6pm at buffalo general on the 1st floor in the meeting room. call 859-1168 to r.s.v.p.

jen,

i walk on saturdays but would go more often. i work in kenmore, so im not that far away

val

hi lapband family,

bloom here is a pray for you that every thing goes great and you have a speedy recovery. now everone type amen at the begining of there post.

amen, now jen how was the party? i enjoyed talking to you. LLL call me during or after your lunch break so we can kick it. a girl can never know to much about the band.

well ladies it start the south beach in the morning and also start walking tomorrow. gonna need alot of encouragement so please stay on me. i do have one question can we drink lactose milk or soy milk.?

and welcome nbuffalo girl. i and jen also live in nbuffalo. and condratulation on your decision to get the band. and val have not seen u post in a min. glad your back.

well everyone keep me in your prayer that i can do the diet. willing everyone lot n lots of lbs. lost.

I am still on the N Beach Diet... in 6 weeks, I only lost 4.9 lbs and still going slow.. I hate exercising but I walk 4-5 days a week in the morning only... If I don't get it over with in the morning, I talk myself out of it... I am going to try to make the meeting wed night.. I grew up in N Bflo but now live in Canada.. I have dr Posner only because I was so undecided about which surgery to have but now since I have decided, should I switch to Hoffman ? I know you guys are always talking about him and how great he is. I felt pretty comfortable with Posner though. Is the meeting in the same place that they had the seminar ? I hope its not that big.. I had a hard time hearing all that was said with the questions from the attendents.

shar

39_3_6.gif Bloom, It is 11:15 mon and i am pretty sure you should be in your room right now. I said a prayer for you and I am sure everything will be better for you now..log on and let us know how your doing as soon as your feeling better...vicki

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm117YYUS

Hi Ladies... I'm going to try and make the support meeting this Wed. night. I'm going to make a tag for myself with my name and Lap Band Talk screen name so people here know who I am.... I'm really looking forwards to meeting everyone here... Please forgive me if I'm bad at names...... LOL

china, will you and Jen be at the meeting wed night ?? If so, would you please look for me.. I will wear a sign on be as "NBflo Girl - Shar" I would really like to meet all you guys.. I don't want to chicken out and need all the support I can get.

thanks

shar

NBflo Girl - I'll make it a point to be there!! Watch for me and we can catch up on what all concerns you!! Don't worry your in good hands with Dr. Posner. You can always join our HoffMan support area any time.

Cynthia

I just called that number that was posted to rsvp for the support group meeting on wednesday... I just left a message.. I hope that was sufficient.. I am going to try to bring in another newbie with me so I reserved for 2 places. Hope to meet you all there. I will be wearing a label for NBflo Girl.. Please come up to me and introduce yourself. Thanks

shar

I will be at the support group meeting than off to my new addiciton. Water AEROBICS! See some of you there.

Rain

I will be at the support group meeting than off to my new addiciton. Water AEROBICS! See some of you there.

Rain

I will be out of town for the support meeting, I am sad that I will not meet you all! Maybe next time!