Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

My cousin who lives in Fresno has the band and hers already slipped. She's only had it for 8 or 9 months. She lost 53lbs with it, but now she wants to get the bypass..i'm trying to talk her out of it because of all the complications that comes with it. I told her she should get the gastric sleeve so intestines stay intact.

val, i misunderstood u, i didn't know u actually had the swallow test yesterday, i was wondering why they were making u wait 2 weeks..lol...

I wish i could lose 27 lbs like that, wow, wouldnt that be great.

I'm glad u can feel your restriction now BG. I get my fill thurs, hopefully, a bit nervous cause i know i must be getting close to having restriction and i don't know if ill still be too loose or if i'll be too tight, dont want to slip ever again, cause then i;ll lose the band and i know just because what i went thru the last 10 weeks i could never keep this weight off by myself..

LOL yeah u can pull a me out of ur hat!!! I'm now down over a 100 lbs. So I've lost a total of 30 in 10 weeks.

Not to shabby I'd say.... LOL What it's fabuloss.....

LOL yeah u can pull a me out of ur hat!!! I'm now down over a 100 lbs. So I've lost a total of 30 in 10 weeks.

Not to shabby I'd say.... LOL What it's fabuloss.....

WoW! Can you say: TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!!:thumbup:

I really fell off the program for 7 months during July/09 - Feb/10 by not going in and getting my fills. I have the perfect restriction right now and So don't let that happen to you guys. I'm so darn happy I didn't gain a pound during that time. Wow still shocks me as I would have been at square one if my band was not placed. I feel so good..... Remember it takes time to really feel out this band and getting to know your new life style. My very first fill was 6 months after being banded due to good restriction out of surgery. So allow yourselfs to settle in and learn what it feels like to be at the right fill and I can now say I'm just starting my journey to slimmer more healthy Cynthia

I really fell off the program for 7 months during July/09 - Feb/10 by not going in and getting my fills. I have the perfect restriction right now and So don't let that happen to you guys. I'm so darn happy I didn't gain a pound during that time. Wow still shocks me as I would have been at square one if my band was not placed. I feel so good..... Remember it takes time to really feel out this band and getting to know your new life style. My very first fill was 6 months after being banded due to good restriction out of surgery. So allow yourselfs to settle in and learn what it feels like to be at the right fill and I can now say I'm just starting my journey to slimmer more healthy Cynthia

You go LLL, you must be really proud of yourself, and should be, I would love to lose 3 lbs per week! like BG said "awsome" :bored:

yeah i had it...i have to have another one in 2 weeks and thats when he will decide about surgery

yeah i had it...i have to have another one in 2 weeks and thats when he will decide about surgery

r u feeling better now that they deflated u, cause i did not get any relief at all, but they said my slip was severe. hopefull like i said it is not, but if it is it is way easier than the original surgery. I got a 1 cc fill today, hoff told me 2 weeks ago he gave me 2 cc's but he couldn't have cause barb said there was only 3 cc's not 4, so she gave me 1 cc and said it probably wouldn't be enought cause normal before surgery was 5.5 but she said it was a revision so it may be different. well, im glad she didn't give me any more cause i just tested it and its pretty good right now..talk to ya later, feel better.:bored:

r u feeling better now that they deflated u, cause i did not get any relief at all, but they said my slip was severe. hopefull like i said it is not, but if it is it is way easier than the original surgery. I got a 1 cc fill today, hoff told me 2 weeks ago he gave me 2 cc's but he couldn't have cause barb said there was only 3 cc's not 4, so she gave me 1 cc and said it probably wouldn't be enought cause normal before surgery was 5.5 but she said it was a revision so it may be different. well, im glad she didn't give me any more cause i just tested it and its pretty good right now..talk to ya later, feel better.:thumbup:

Hope you don't have a leak. What did you eat today?

I stayed full liquids on Tues. Then went to soft Wed.

I'm a little more hungry today so i'm going to try more denser meats. Grilled KFC here I come!

For any who is interested you can get a Free Camisole from Lane Bryant from now till May 10th! Print out the coupon at their website. http://www.lanebryant.com/add_generic_data.cmd

Hope you don't have a leak. What did you eat today?

I stayed full liquids on Tues. Then went to soft Wed.

I'm a little more hungry today so i'm going to try more denser meats. Grilled KFC here I come!

you know vet, i started thinking that too. geez, what then, do they just keep filling it, or is that surgery again, and would the insurance cover that...oh brother, anyway its really wierd cause the couple times i ate today it seemed to get stuck and then it was gone within a couple minutes and then i was hungry again, really strange..now im worried again...:thumbup: oh and i gained another 6 lbs the last two weeks making it a grand total of 31 lbs...grrrrrrrrroooaaannnn......................

oh i had chicken salad bread, and santa fe smart ones dinner, can of 3 bean salad, pudding, wow, and im still hungry.

Edited by vicki's band

vicki

i do feel much better. no problems at all, but im just on the liquids

vicki

i do feel much better. no problems at all, but im just on the liquids

good val glad to hear that, maybe everything will be o.k.:thumbup:

im hoping so

well i hope all the mothers have a happy mothers day. i have a ough weekend ahead....well being on liquids i have a good friends 50th surprise birthday party tonite...and im bringing 2 appetizers...is it rude to bring my own Soup and to have my Protein Shakes. tomorrow everyone is working so we are celebrating mothers day tuesday evening...anyone have suggestions for a place that has great soup...lol