Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Good Morning gals

I'm up a couple too Vicki, but I am sick and thinking that might have something to do with it. I'm not going to worry for a couple days until I get this under control. But, I can sure eat now, which scares me. I don't have a fill appt until December 10th but go to nutrition in 2 weeks.

I just can't worry about it now, I want to eat, and I want rice. I know sick right? It just taste so good when I don't feel good, and I ate some gramcrackers too. Just trying to make sure to drink extra Water or as much as I can.

I will not gain this weight back and I will lose. I have not walked in 2 days because of ds being sick, but no matter how I feel I'll be out today.

Have a great day, hope it is warmer there than it is here!

this is really wierd, where is everyone, it is like aliens came and gobbled you all up..

I lost 7 lbs, yeehaa!

Dr. H and Barb said they didn't want to touch my band cause my weight loss is good. and before they were taking it out and putting it in and I was all over the place, well, u all know that...

Val, I was talking with barb today and we were talking about how woman are tight in the morning and she said that they even have a patient who gets extremely tight when she flies and I know u travel with your job and was wondering if that affects u.

I also seen China today, she looks really good and said she would chime in today, but i guess she is a no show..lol...

where the heck are u guys Rain, biggurl, jenn.....Hello?

vicki,

i really dont fly that much and when ive been tight before i havent been away. but im kind of irritated that i cant get in till 12/18. ive already started to gain

vicki,

i really dont fly that much and when ive been tight before i havent been away. but im kind of irritated that i cant get in till 12/18. ive already started to gain

you know Val I am really surprized at that cause I have an appt on 12/15, However, she did say she was double booking me and even 2 weeks out she would have to double book me so maybe they are that full...I empathise with you cause I know last time I got unfilled, I gained 20 lbs, i have taken 15 off, but it has been a struggle...

Hello everyone

Saw Dr.H today and got a surgery date of Jan 18 !!

Could have had the week of Christmas but I will be going on vacation 2 weeks later so decided to wait til I come back.

Looking forward to this just still seems so far off.

Glad to see everyone is doing well with the weight loss :thumbup:

Maria

Hello everyone

Saw Dr.H today and got a surgery date of Jan 18 !!

Could have had the week of Christmas but I will be going on vacation 2 weeks later so decided to wait til I come back.

Looking forward to this just still seems so far off.

Glad to see everyone is doing well with the weight loss :cursing:

Maria

Maria, Congrats on your surgery date, and good choice waiting. I waited an extra month myself because we were going to Myrtle Beach for Easter, I had surgery the monday we came back

this is really wierd, where is everyone, it is like aliens came and gobbled you all up..

I lost 7 lbs, yeehaa! :thumbup::thumbup:Congrats!

Dr. H and Barb said they didn't want to touch my band cause my weight loss is good. and before they were taking it out and putting it in and I was all over the place, well, u all know that...

Val, I was talking with barb today and we were talking about how woman are tight in the morning and she said that they even have a patient who gets extremely tight when she flies and I know u travel with your job and was wondering if that affects u. I get very tight after driving for a few hours, my 4hr drive to Atlantic City almost killed me, first time i thought it was something I ate, but we went back a month later, and omg, was just as bad and didn't eat anything bad that trip

I also seen China today, she looks really good and said she would chime in today, but i guess she is a no show..lol...

where the heck are u guys Rain, biggurl, jenn.....Hello?

I'm here, kids were sick and now that they are better, I relaxed and wham! Sick as a dog
vicki,

There are all kinds of crazy things that can irritate you, but great choice going to Dr. I went a year not going, and now that I'm back for regular check ups, I wonder why I didn't go before.

Have a great day all I'm going to get kids off to school and crawl back in bed

Im here but not too thrilled. Im up like 3 lbs and Im not sure why? Ive been trying to eat a lot of Protein blah blah blah. I think its a girl thing and will pass soon. Im thinking about not weighing myself for a week so I dont make myself crazy.

Glad to hear you lost Vicki. Good job. And flying definitely made my band tight. I had to use my barf bag on the plane both ways!

Im here but not too thrilled. Im up like 3 lbs and Im not sure why? Ive been trying to eat a lot of Protein blah blah blah. I think its a girl thing and will pass soon. Im thinking about not weighing myself for a week so I dont make myself crazy.

Glad to hear you lost Vicki. Good job. And flying definitely made my band tight. I had to use my barf bag on the plane both ways!

Well Rain your not alone, I am up today 1.8 lbs too and don't know why...well maybe those damned Peanut Butter cups caught up with me. sh**!!! any way I just wish i could under 200 and then play this silly a** game with the scale.. I know what u mean with the weighing thing i am the same way,,,It sucks so bad...and to think we still have thanksgiving, xmas, new years and all the holiday parties to go...grrrrooaaannn...:thumbup:

Oh and Congtats to u maria, u go girl

Oh and if it makes u feel better, there was a woman there and she got the band in march and lost 15 lbs the first month and nothing since then so things could definitly be worse....

hi everyone hows it going glad to see everyone is still hanging in there. and sorry i couldnt make it yesterday vikki i was beat. but, im here now.:thumbup: i didnt get a fill and thats ok im still the same. i go back in the end of dec. and thanks for the shout out ms vikki:thumbup: i try. we all have to get together one of these days.

hi everyone hows it going glad to see everyone is still hanging in there. and sorry i couldnt make it yesterday vikki i was beat. but, im here now.:thumbup: i didnt get a fill and thats ok im still the same. i go back in the end of dec. and thanks for the shout out ms vikki:thumbup: i try. we all have to get together one of these days.

Hey China, i would love to see everyone. It was great to see you. We are all going at our own pace, what ever we can do and what our bodies will let us do. so you go girl you look great! and at least u didn;t gain right? I got a feeling i am up again those damned Peanut Butter cups I wish he would just eat them and get rid of them.:smile2:

I am up 3 lbs, i am depressed....

I'd try to be supportive but Im in give up mode!

I'd try to be supportive but Im in give up mode!

I know how you feel Rain, I am so depressed I feel like my face fell a foot....I all of a sudden dont feel any restriction and i am starving. I just feel like going back to bed and staying there. I'm sorry you are going thru this too..its like a cruel joke someone is playing on us that we cant get below 200...this sucks big time!!!!:thumbup:

yes we are everyone is doing so great. this band is hard work i must say. and thanks again for noticing. i go up and down some times so dont sweat it. and no i didnt gain stayed the same. so yours it the pb cups mine was the mini snickers glad those are gone. hang in there it will get better. so is anyone going the the meeting this month i might suprise everyone and pop in:tongue2: . well hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Hey China, i would love to see everyone. It was great to see you. We are all going at our own pace, what ever we can do and what our bodies will let us do. so you go girl you look great! and at least u didn;t gain right? I got a feeling i am up again those damned Peanut Butter cups I wish he would just eat them and get rid of them.:)