Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

sounds good...i will try it after i get some more Protein powder...have fun on your trip rain

I hear that too, I always loved hot and spicy and barbque foods, now I get into trouble everytime I eat it,,,

i have been having some problems with the heartburn the last few nites.....am wondering if i could be too tight again....dont want to get unfilled again

i have been having some problems with the heartburn the last few nites.....am wondering if i could be too tight again....dont want to get unfilled again

Val, I too have been having horrible heartburn, eaven during the day, I have been filled for over two weeks and had no heartburn and now out of the blue I have it and I am wondering if I aggravated my esophogus and so I am laying off the spicy food and drinking milk instead of iced tea, which seems to bother me when I am irritated...I hope neither one of us have to get unfilled again it is getting old............:unsure:

Hey Gang,

Today I weighed in at 274.1 .. I lost 5lbs :Banane08:yaaay me!

I went to the meeting last night and they had the Physical Therapist there ( I think her name is Gerri). She did really good and opened the floor up for everyone to talk and share their experiences with the band and bypass. I also had a chance to see some people who I had'nt seen in awhile and meet some new faces:smile2:

vicki,

i was filled in the beginning of sept and am having heartburn now...dont know what the problem is. im down 3 lbs

biggurlx,

sorry i didnt make the meeting...got out of work late

Hey Gang,

Today I weighed in at 274.1 .. I lost 5lbs :Banane08:yaaay me!

I went to the meeting last night and they had the Physical Therapist there ( I think her name is Gerri). She did really good and opened the floor up for everyone to talk and share their experiences with the band and bypass. I also had a chance to see some people who I had'nt seen in awhile and meet some new faces:smile2:

you go BigGurl, that is awsome,:seeya: I wish we could have met last nite, maybe next meeting..

congrats Val, I am down about 2.5, but I never know if it is weight or Water, so I am reluctant to say...do u regurgitate alot, I am wondering if I am eating too much then regurgitating and that is what is causing the heart burn..:unsure:

i do regurgitate alot...but the heartburn is just at nite and now it is aggravating my asthma...grrrr...now i have a sore throat...i hope its not the flu

i do regurgitate alot...but the heartburn is just at nite and now it is aggravating my asthma...grrrr...now i have a sore throat...i hope its not the flu

Oh no, thats not good, I have asthma too and reflux will do that...It may be why you have a sore throat too. I hope its not the flu. how much is in your band, do u know? :unsure:

i have 4cc in my band. i hope the heartburn is causing my sore throat...im supp to go to a conference next week in philadelphia

i have 4cc in my band. i hope the heartburn is causing my sore throat...im supp to go to a conference next week in philadelphia

do u have an antacid or try drinking milk or sf pudding these always help me, try not to eat to late, I know if u are like me , my eating time is at nite groan......but my heart burn is all day usually at nite it is better..go figure..I hope u feel better soon . I now heartburn is miserable, sometimes I am afraid to eat anything!

P.S. sugar free fudgcycles, they are cold and ease the burning

Edited by vicki's band

Morning gals

You are all doing great, congrats on the losses.

As for burning, throat... well, that is part of a horrible bug... I hope it is for you guys, it will go away, unlike reflux stuff.

I only have issues when i eat massive amounts of hotsauce so I don't have that problem on a regular basis, I did... LOL but I also got extra wing sauce ever time I ordered for my daughter and I put it on everything. So sad... no more.... but it is a nice treat when I do.

Did you all know that hot pepper(s) help speed up your metabolism??? I add a little cyanne to everything I cook!

Have a good day everyone

its just at night i have tried milk, but never pudding or popsicles, maybe ill try the pudding. i actually do feel a little better today. i go to work at 3pm today so im trying to rest up

its just at night i have tried milk, but never pudding or popsicles, maybe ill try the pudding. i actually do feel a little better today. i go to work at 3pm today so im trying to rest up

Hope u feel better Val, Fudgecycles are better than popcycles lol....Now everymorning when I drink anything my stomach is spasming squeezing so I don't know what that is all about. Dr H. told me not to drink Hot or cold.. but I am not comfortable with the Idea of my stomach going into spasms. does this happen to anyone else?

p.s down another pound this a.m.