Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Anybody seeing Hoffman on Tuesday? I have a 10:30 appointment...hoping to get my fist fill

WOW, LOOKING AT YOUR RECORD OF WEIGHT LOSS, SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FANTASTIC WITHOUT A FILL. gOOD LUCK TO YOU..

SHAR:thumbup::):smile::thumbup:

Dee, I had restriction right away and I swear it is even tighter now 8 weeks later. I feel restriction with meats but not with Snacks. Darn! My band or body does not tell me to stop eating popcorn or nuts. Of course my head says ohhh these are good keep going. LOL

The fill did not hurt at all. Barb did it.

I definitely do not need more. I am a little concerned I have a tiny problem as I had a tightness in the center of my chest, almost like a wheeze with ashma. I also gurgle a lot and slime with Water. We'll see if they listen and what they say.

I also gurgle a lot and slime with Water. We'll see if they listen and what they say.

I would like to know what they say too... I think that gurgling is a sign of restriction..... I get it a lot too.

I had Dr. Hoffman paged, I'm throwing everything up...of course it's only Water I'm trying to drink, but it sucks. :biggrin:

Hey Bloom, how are you feeling?

Hi everyone! Catching up on all the posts. My last appointment in Feb. they left my band alone and said to follow the rules to not get stuck. Easier said than done. I have found eating 5 mini meals ( 3 or 4 bites) seems to work for me. I'm losing almost 2 lbs a week but still have issues with alot of foods. I've given up trying to eat the things I love or want and eat what doesn't give me a problem. I also have no problem with popcorn or crunchy Snacks. Hope to see everyone at next weeks meeting. Spring is near!!!!!!!

BigGurl...much better! I actually just realized I never came back to finish the story!!

Dr. Hoffman called me back at around 7:00 and asked me some questions, and by now I couldn't even swallow my saliva, I just kept throwing up. So, I went down to BGH where he was waiting in the ER for me. He took 1.3 CCs out and left me with my original 1.5 plus the remaining .2 I must be really really sensitive, but that .2 makes a big difference to me.

I'm still on soft foods for another day or so. I would liken the experience to the day after surgery, no lie. He did say it shouldn't happen again, and that there's no exact science. He was really amazing throughout the whole experience.

Thanks for asking!!!!

Akirra--hope you're recovering well!!!

Off to Buffalo general for my 10:30 appt, anyone else?

Well Im back, its so much quicker when you dont see the dr. Im down another 11 lbs so Im pretty happy with it.

Wow Rain way to go. I go tomorrow at 10am and will be happy and surprised if I am down anything!

Shar (North Buffalo Gal) and I are going today to visit Sandra who just had her surgery.

Linda, Im sure you will do fine. Good luck tomorrow!

Wow Rain way to go. I go tomorrow at 10am and will be happy and surprised if I am down anything!

Shar (North Buffalo Gal) and I are going today to visit Sandra who just had her surgery.

Hey all, Saw Sandra today and she is doing fine. Dr. Posner, charming as ever, stopped in to see her and all was well. Looking forward to the meeting next week. Should be interesting. I always get so much out of these meetings.

Linda, let me know how you do tomorrow at the md visit.

Akira - glad your doing well and Rain, wow, way to go !!

shar

BigGurl...much better! I actually just realized I never came back to finish the story!!

Dr. Hoffman called me back at around 7:00 and asked me some questions, and by now I couldn't even swallow my saliva, I just kept throwing up. So, I went down to BGH where he was waiting in the ER for me. He took 1.3 CCs out and left me with my original 1.5 plus the remaining .2 I must be really really sensitive, but that .2 makes a big difference to me.

I'm still on soft foods for another day or so. I would liken the experience to the day after surgery, no lie. He did say it shouldn't happen again, and that there's no exact science. He was really amazing throughout the whole experience.

Thanks for asking!!!!

Akirra--hope you're recovering well!!!

I'm glad you're doing well...that stuck feeling is no fun at all!

This past sunday I had a little peice of lettuce get semi-stuck and I had to have my cousin stop on the Boulevard while I *wretched* trying to get that peice of lettuce unstuck (nothing but Water came up)! Well I knew my stomach would swell the next day. This same thing happend last Sunday on beef brisket:blush: ..so now i'm back doing full liquids for a couple days and hope it goes back down...if not then this time I will get a very very very slight unfill.