Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Hi Again,:tongue2:

Thanks Mrs.T and NBflogirl and also daniellabee. I can get copies from my alligerst, intestinal doc, Thyroid doc. all from my pcp cool.:) When do they weight u in???? Is it on your first app., after the seminar????? Where did everyone go for there physic. eval.????? Hey daniellabee were in south buffalo do you live??? I grew up off Seneca St. by St. Teresas. I now live out by Arcade. Well Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to a better year.:cursing:

Hi Everyone I had to call for a rescheduling for my consult and I haven't heard anything. Should I call again ?

HEY all I'm glad to see everyone made it through the holidays in one piece!! I went to my 3 hour consult this past week and i'm on phase one of the south beach. Its not soo bad at least not as bad as I thought. being that i was on vacation and its back to work monday morning i can use a little advise as to what to eat in the morning that is quick. I know i can alwys have a snack at work once i get it. but i was never a breakfast eater and i usually skipped. but i want to do this right soooo, if anyone has any suggestions i would totally appreciate it. thanks again and HAPPY 2009!!!!

akirrastar, sorry it seems like so long ago I was on phase 1 but I guess just eggs or maybe an omelet with veggies and cheese in it. Get used to it is cause you always eat Protein first once you are banded.

Luckyclover4u, I live on Seneca up the street from St. Teresas in the former South Presbyterian Church. To bad you still dont live on Seneca Street.

Hey everyone else.....there is a lapband conference at the LaGuardia Airport Marriott March 21st. If you are interested, early bird registration saves $50 but you must register by January 19th. I am registerred and looking forward to going.

hey stranger long time no post glad to hear you finally had your appointment your almost there.:tt2: we being i just got dont doing south beach i will tell you what i eat. being i to am not a Breakfast person i always did some thing lite.

a shake or thin deli meat 1slice rolled up with fat free cheese or an egg strambled with cheese and a slice of canadian bacon. or a slimfast. or yogurt mixed with Peanut Butter. these are the things i did on mine and it worked for me. let me know how it goes.

HEY all I'm glad to see everyone made it through the holidays in one piece!! I went to my 3 hour consult this past week and i'm on phase one of the south beach. Its not soo bad at least not as bad as I thought. being that i was on vacation and its back to work monday morning i can use a little advise as to what to eat in the morning that is quick. I know i can alwys have a snack at work once i get it. but i was never a breakfast eater and i usually skipped. but i want to do this right soooo, if anyone has any suggestions i would totally appreciate it. thanks again and HAPPY 2009!!!!

hey Ladies, anyone still interested in a clothing exchange. I have a bunch of different sizes if anyone is interested.

Hi Rain, me too. I was just going to bring a few pieces to the support meeting and see if anyone wanted them. Nice photo. Is that different or haven't we seen you in a while? LOL.

I found it was really easy to make a couple scrambled eggs with cheese on them. I always said I never had time for breakfast but i found it literally dsnt take more than 2-3 minutes. Sometimes I would chop up some green/red peppers ahead of time & saved them in the fridge & then just took a little as needed. That helped to save time in the morning. Or I liked to take 1-2 slices of l/fat deli meat (no bread) & just put a little bit of mayo, a piece of romaine lettuce & slice of red pepper & roll it up. Those were pretty good & easy to eat on the go. At the very least maybe grab a handful of unsalted nuts. I always tried to have a piece of part skim string cheese on hand. It helped to fill me up a little when I would be dying to grab something quick & easy from the dreaded vending machine at work...hope this helps a little.

Danielle

i also have clothes in different sizes

val

I got my 3 hr consult. scheduled for Jan 20 at 10:00am. Does anyone else have to go then?

I called to change my next appointment because they called me and told me that Dr. Hoffman wouldn't be in tomorrow, etc. so I thought that meant no appointment! Well, that just meant I'd be with Laurie...but I'd made other plans tomorrow! SO I couldn't get an appointment until February 3rd!!!! Can't believe it! Anyway, Malissa did say that The Hoff may start having Wednesday appointments to deal with the overload, so who knows I might get in more quickly if he gets the approval for Wednesdays. Are they hiring another doc or what? Poor Hoff and Posner must be DYING!

I am going to the seminar today. I have been waiting along time and am super excited :thumbs_up: I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Dr Hoffman. But My PCP knows Dr Posner and wants me to see him. How is Dr Posner?

ill be there linda but have to leave by 930 am

val

BetsyLynne; both docs are great---this thread just happened to start as a Hoffman lovefest. :cool: :regular_smile: But Posner is just as qualified, etc. but Hoffman does lap bands exclusively. Dr. Posner also does gastric bypass.