Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

The dang emails haven't been getting to me! I just thought everyone had stopped posting!!!

Anyway---CHINA! I hope everything went well and that you're feeling okay!

I too have been eating bad things, and when all this holiday schmaltz is over things will be back to normal. The cool thing is that instead of eating my face off with bad stuff...I only have a little bad stuff.

I definitely need a fill though, not feeling that full at all anymore!

Hi everyone, I see a lot of people are having problems with the holidays. Me too. BUT even though we are having problems we should rejoice in the fact that we are not eating as much as we used too and will be able to take the weight back off. It is only a few more weeks! The new year is going to be full of fills. I know I hope to get one at my next appointment on January 13th!

hey bloom, shar thanks for the posts im doing alright everything went alright except i got the dry hives for a while there. no real pain except gas alittle bite but, im taking the gas x and that really helps. and not able to drink as much as they say i should but, i'll have to work on that. other than that im doing fine and happy to be banded.:smile2:

The dang emails haven't been getting to me! I just thought everyone had stopped posting!!!

Anyway---CHINA! I hope everything went well and that you're feeling okay!

I too have been eating bad things, and when all this holiday schmaltz is over things will be back to normal. The cool thing is that instead of eating my face off with bad stuff...I only have a little bad stuff.

I definitely need a fill though, not feeling that full at all anymore!

Bloom... I don't know why but sometimes I find my lap postings in my SPAM mail !!

China, hope all went well with yoiur surgery.

shar

Hey China ....congrats :smile2: I knew you could do it!

thanks biggurlx for the kind words and the visits. glad we got a chance to get to know each other. if things go as planned soon we gone be calling you little gurl x:thumbup:
Hey China ....congrats :shades_smile: I knew you could do it!

Hi everyone, I see a lot of people are having problems with the holidays. Me too. BUT even though we are having problems we should rejoice in the fact that we are not eating as much as we used too and will be able to take the weight back off. It is only a few more weeks! The new year is going to be full of fills. I know I hope to get one at my next appointment on January 13th!

Hey Linda....what time on the 13th my appointment is at 2:30

China, congratulations & hope you're feeling better soon!

Well I got the approval from BC/BS for the surgery!! Very excited but still a little nervous about the final weighin, I'm terrified if i dont loose my 5% exactly they will cancel my surgery. I think I may still have another 4 or 5 pounds to go so I'll have to figure something out this weekend...final weighin is on monday at 2:30.

Just curious about the hosp, are you actually up for visitors later in the day after surgery, I dont know if my husband or parents should even come up there later if I'm going to b totally out of it??

Daniellabee, I had visitors at noon and surgury was 7:30. You are expected to up and walking that day! You will be tired and need sleep, especially if you take any narcotic pain meds but it is nice to have someone close to you there to help you get out of bed to go to the bathroom, etc.

Dee, my appointment on the 13th is at 1pm! Perhaps we will see each other.

Hi everyone, well my scale finally moved the right direction. Who knew 2 pounds could be so exciting. BUT this is hard and that is why I am writing. I subscribe to various WLS websites and one is having a conference in NYC that I am seriously considering attending. It is two days, March 20-21 and is held at the airport Marriott so there will be no additional transportation required. If you want to check out the conference the site is https://www.bandedtogether.net/events.php

Please note it is https

There will be speakers such as surgeons, psychologists, nutritionist etc. The cost will be a struggle for many of you me included but I can't mess this up. I have invested too much already.

If you are interested let me know.

Just curious about the hosp, are you actually up for visitors later in the day after surgery, I dont know if my husband or parents should even come up there later if I'm going to b totally out of it??

Daniell,

like Linda said, you really should have someone to help you up for the bathroom and walking the halls. Sometimes the nurses take their time to get to you and when you have to go, you have to go with all of the Fluid they are pumping into you thru IV. You really are not in very much discomfort unless like me and China with the dry heives once in awhile and I think its because they insisted on giving me dilauded for pain which I didn't have. When you wake up the next morning you will feel much better, especially after the test they give you, then you can have broth and popsicle. The first day is just Water and ice chips. I don't do plain water very well. After lunch I got dressed and waited to be discharged and I felt great.

With the situation regarding your insurance, I think that the doc will let the last few pounds go.

Good luck and don't worry. You won't be sorry.

shar

My appointment is at 2:30 on the 13th of January. I am sure you will all still be there, since he is double booked--so......I will see you all there! If I am still doing well though I might skip the visit.

Take care.

Daniellabee, I had visitors at noon and surgury was 7:30. You are expected to up and walking that day! You will be tired and need sleep, especially if you take any narcotic pain meds but it is nice to have someone close to you there to help you get out of bed to go to the bathroom, etc.

Dee, my appointment on the 13th is at 1pm! Perhaps we will see each other.

linda,

i may be interested i attending. are u walking tomorrow? i would go to eastern hills, if not then i will hit the gym

Val, I am pretty snowed in. Call me in the morning if you hear from Linda and if you are walking, I might meet up with you if I can get out. I already have Cabin Fever.

linda,

i may be interested i attending. are u walking tomorrow? i would go to eastern hills, if not then i will hit the gym