Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Coke Craving??

Hey this could be an idea.. Now for the summer they are bring out Ice Crushing Machines and Flavored Syrups.. Why not try a sugar free Cola Flavor to help with that craving? They also have Cherry Cola, and Root Beer flavors... Hmmmmmmm I love crushed ice too!!

Another thing you can do with Crushed Ice is.. make a Isopure Snow Cone... get your Protein and enjoy a cool treat.

Anyone else have ideas for Crushed Ice??

hey, the problem with sugar craving INCREASES when you drink/eat some - and aspartamine (ooops, sp?) is 20 times sweeter that sugar, and may trigger even worse sugar cravings! I was addicted to diet coke also, and tons of diet products, that are laden with sugar to make up for the fat they've taken away....just look at the sugar difference between a diet yogurt and a regular yogurt!!! .... anyway I completely gave up all sweetened diet drinks, whether carbonated or not, and suffer way less from the cravings! If you can get through two weeks, then the worst is over!!!

This website really helped me www.radiantrecovery.com

Wal-Mart has thier Ice Crushers ranging from 14.00 - 25.00 And they have Lots and Lots of Flavors.. for about 2.00 not bad to get cola flavor.

Ice coffee is really good.. Make strong pot of coffee, let it cool in Fridge, add milk and maybe some cocolate syprup then add to whole or crushed ice.. yummmy that would be good!!!! (oh is that a Mocha) LOL

Thats true Bright!! but as for me Im soooooo addicted to crushed Ice.. Im sure the flavors or even the sugar free ones arent my calorie intake problem... I have a list of many others that i need to quit.. I.E. BEER LOL Hey maybe they will have a sugar free beer Syrup LMAO

Bright I agree, surgar carves more surgar and carbs crave more carbs for me. Today I have been sugar free and I'm going to see if I can make it one day with NO chocolate. I figured since I had no sugar today to start my craving I can make it.

Theres a lot of sugar free flavorings.. but Im just talking about the Normal Coke craving.. instead of opening that can up to take a sip.. a nice Coke snow cone will do the trick

Talking Rain makes this new low calorie (3 per serving) fruit juice with a light carbonation called ICE. It is really good. costco had a coupon for it so I got a couple of cases. I was talking to my fill doctor and he doesn't actually have any restrictions about diet soda in his banding policy, nor the NSAIDS. It is so weird how every doctor is different. I love crystal light too. I think minute maid came out with a low calorie juice that tastes really good too. sugar free fruit punch is another favorite. Best wishes, teresa

I hear lots of people drink ice coffee Paula, I have never tried it though.

Betty, Ive seen it in the fridge at the check-out counters... havent been brave enough to try it though! Something about cold coffee just sounds a little... well, yucky :).