Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone else tried THE BEAN?

I just got the Bean excise workout tonight and tried it. I could really feel it in my abs and the workout is only 7 mins. Abs(gut) is what I really need to work on coming off my legs and butt pretty good just from my treadmill I guess but gut is not so thought I would try this. Just wondering if anyone else as used this equipment before or not and what was results if any? thanks girls and guys.

Only Bean I know of is an MP3 player...

i've seen it advertised and it looked like it might work great...for a different kind of exercise!!

Just as I was closing this window, I got it...:crying:

My husband would say the exact same thing, I' love to get one, but all he' ever do is hassle me to...:thumbup:

It looks kind of like it might work. I'd wait and see if any turn up in the gym. Like ab-rollers and fit balls. They looked like a fad, but they actually do work. Strangely, no ab lounges in the gym, lol.

Anything that enables you to work your abs whilst protecting your back is probably a good bet. As long as you use it, its a big thing that wont be easily stored. You dont want it glaring at you hatefully from its neglected corner, lol.

But really, when push comes to shove, getting down on the floor and doing those darn crunches DOES work. You really dont need special equipment unless you really want it and have room for it.

It looks kind of like it might work. I'd wait and see if any turn up in the gym. Like ab-rollers and fit balls. They looked like a fad, but they actually do work. Strangely, no ab lounges in the gym, lol.

Anything that enables you to work your abs whilst protecting your back is probably a good bet. As long as you use it, its a big thing that wont be easily stored. You dont want it glaring at you hatefully from its neglected corner, lol.

But really, when push comes to shove, getting down on the floor and doing those darn crunches DOES work. You really dont need special equipment unless you really want it and have room for it.

I agree 100%. The good, effective stuff does usually end up at the gym. I had a good laugh the first time I ever saw a fit ball. I thought it was a joke . . . but I feeellll it when I am using it and it works great.

Funny thing is, with all of the expensive equipment I have access to . . . I find good old fashion weights and exercise bands, not to mention using my own body weight to build strength, is a much better work out. I dont know why I ever thought I need a specific machine before when just getting down on the floor is such a great (and can be intense) workout.