Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone, just a little excited here. My bariatric coordinator called, and Febuary 25th I will have my Psych Eval, then afterwards I go to the Baritric Center for my eval with the nutritionist, and have my bariatric eval.

So I'm another step closer to being in Bandalandia!

Melinda:smile:

Thank you. It seems like I've waited forever to put some dates on my signature likes others have! Looks like you'll be having your surgery the day I go for my testing. I'll be thinking of you!

Oh, I know all about wanting to put the dates up. LOL. I couldn't wait to put up my psych eval and all that stuff. It makes it feel more real and more exciting! Like "yes, I'm really getting this done!!" I'll be thinking more of you having to do your psych tests (if you have to take them.) That was a draining 4 hours for me that I wish I could forget. LOL.. Best of luck!

Yuk! 4 hours! Well, guess I gotta do what I gotta do. I'm not nervous about the Psych Eval, but would rather not spend 4 hours doing it. But if it gets me closer, well bring it on!!!

Yuk! 4 hours! Well, guess I gotta do what I gotta do. I'm not nervous about the Psych Eval, but would rather not spend 4 hours doing it. But if it gets me closer, well bring it on!!!

I made a thread in pre op about my phsyc eval that was on 1/8... I was really happy to do it and get it over with but I had a bad experience... in the end it has turned out ok tho.

I was taking a written test that was multiple choice and got off one line that made a mess of the whole thing. I retook it and all was fine lOL

Poor you Brandy! But I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall when they graded the results!!!!!!!!! They may have been a bit scared to ask you to come in again!

Poor you Brandy! But I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall when they graded the results!!!!!!!!! They may have been a bit scared to ask you to come in again!

Yeah I would love to see the results of what I scored haha But they said they were just gonna go with the newest results.

I was asked tons of questions about:

1. Would you hurt animals
  2. do you love your dad
  3. have you wanted to hurt a child
  4. do you eat wallpaper

I mean the weirdest stuff.... If you truely failed the test I took you're way beyond mental help....

Oh man Brandy, that would have sucked.. my test was 300 multiple choice on a computer and 400 on a scantron!! the scantron is what killed me.. having to bauble in those circles and hunched over... I was asked odd questions too like: do you believe in God and the devil, do you and your spouse have great sex, are you scared of fire and stuff like that. Several religious questions which were very offensive I thought.. By the end, I was completely drained and somewhat scarred from the whole event. lol