Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Full Liquid Stage Recipies

Lets share our favorites here.

Alex can you make this a sticky!!!

thanks susan, but i figured since we are all in the same stages right now, it would be easier for us to share here. But i will certainly look there for goodies as well.

since we have a section for feb bandsters i thought we'd stay in this area for updates/ recipes/ support/ issues/ just so we can keep track of one another. if its a bad idea. ok no problem.

I don't know that I really have a mushie stage! Right now I'm on Protein shakes 3x a day for my meals with all the Clear Liquids I want in between.

Saturday I can start having things like scrambled eggs, egg salad, tuna salad, soft canned vegetables, unprocessed cheese and very moist meats. So sort of a mushie stage I guess. My doctor discourages things like Soups and yogurt as they just slide through the band

hey guys as requested, my soft stage, eddible cheesecake ....1 pound lowfat ricotta cheese, 2 eggs, 3/4cup splenda, a good 1-1/2 tsp vanilla...beat it and bake it...350 in my oven for around 45min-60min..i put mine in a 11x13 pyrex.....hope this helps

amanda

Mmmmmm...that sounds YUMMY. Thanks for that one Amanda!! My doc seems to be stricter with liquids. Basically only shakes, cream Soups and watered down Cream of Wheat (ick). I have a post op appt of Friday and am hoping he advances me. We'll see. Keep sharing those recipes.

:biggrin:

Amy

Ok amanda that is a softy recipie do we need a seperate thread for that, I CAN'T HAVE THAT YET!!!!!!!!!

Hey Patti...

When do you get to move to mushies? How are you feeling one week post. Since we were banded on the same day, thought I would compare notes.

:smile:

Amy

OK here is a great Soup that I had last night. Campbell's Golden Select (in the box) Southwestern Corn IN the Magic Bullet with 1 scoop Protien poweder (unflavored) then strained to get the corn skins out. OH MY! It has a little kick, and oh so good. While my family was enjoying Stew Beef with Noodles and gravy, I didn't even care. Tonight is Tomatoe and Parmasean.

Amy,

I'm doing good. I feel great, having a hard time drinking all this Water, it is too darn cold. I move to mushies after my 2 week post op on the 21st, until then it is full liquids. But that includes yogurt, pudding, blended cottage cheese and anything that goes through a funnel.

How are things on your end of the country?

I'm doing great too. Plus (and I hate to rub this in) it's a beautiful 70 degree day here in sunny San Diego!! (I know...NOT FAIR). My energy is so much better now that I can add in a little more sustinance. I hear ya on the Water. I'm not quite at 64oz but I'm getting there. I'm going to venture onto the treadmill tonight!! Trying to get creative with the full liquid phase. But anything is better than just clear liquids!! Glad you are doing so well. Keep me posted on your progress!!

AMy