Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - March 8, 2008

Hi Heather,

I will be there with my box of too big clothes for anyone that can use them.

I am also on the loosing team I gain I dropped 2 lbs this week!!!!!:smile2: I was really worrried after I gained a half pound last week. Must have been just a Fluid gain.:tongue2:

Can't wait till our get together next week the last one was just great.

Tyanna,

That's great!!! Congrats on the loss :-) Just a little more than a week! I can't wait to see you again.

planning on it. My daughters play is that night so I'll have to see how the timing works out. would love to meet you all

That would be terrific! We meet at 2pm and were done by about 4 last time. Of course you're welcome to leave at whatever time works best for you. It will be great to meet you!!!

I'll be there. I might have the 6 year old with me which may shorten my visit, but I'll certainly show up.

I bought the balloon tonight to mark our spot for Saturday -- a green shamrock! I get to take it home though this time to save for St. Patty's Day - my surgery day.

I am new to the group, but I am going to try to come as well, as long as the weather isn't to bad! I look forward to meeting everyone!

I am new to the group, but I am going to try to come as well, as long as the weather isn't to bad! I look forward to meeting everyone!

That's exciting! I hope you make it, I look forward to meeting you!

As of right now our get together is still planned for tomorrow... weather permitting.

Let's hope the roads are clear by 2pm tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. With the uncertain weather I'd just rather hold off until April. :crying:

Sorry.

Turler- I'll call you. I think it's a bad idea for you to drive down here. It's supposed to be a royal mess! But that's just my opinion. :teeth_smile:

I'm going to hold off deciding anything until tomorrow because this could end over night or early tomorrow morning and the roads might be fine. No one knows what this system is going to do... all I know is that I hope it's the LAST one... I'm so sick of this weather.

P.S. If it does get canceled tomorrow I was thinking we should re-schedule it for another weekend this month. Maybe the Saturday of Easter weekend?

I really hope the roads clear by noon tomorrow so I can get to the meeting. I have been really looking forward to this. If we have to cancil

I think we should reschedule it. Any Saturday afternoon is great with me!!! Really looking forward to seeing all of you again.