Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New and wanting banded in Cincy

Hey Hey Everyone!

I came to this site a year ago and looked around. Then I stopped thinkin about getting banded. In that time found out my mom has to have a liver transplant due to a gene she carries which causes Alpha 1 Antitripsyn. :tt1: She met with her transplant doc last week and he told her if her children were obsese that we were likely to bring it out in us. :wub: He then recommended the LapBand for her to lose weight. So she calls me and wants me to research it for her...so here I am again..

Although this time....Im READY to get banded myself. :thumbup:Im still reading all the threads and getting as much info. Im calling insurance again next week. But if I remember right...they said...I had to have two co-morbidities, six months of supervized diet and a bmi higher than 39...I think it was 39. Anyways...last time I got as far as asking my doc if I had two co morbidities and we wondered in my PCOS counted.

Soooo anyways I know Im long winded. LOL!:tt2:

Ok...alittle about me..

I have two daugheters...Lucy and Emma. I am 28. I weigh 310. My hihgest being 320. :thumbup:

I have PCOS and its really screwed with me. Im on the Met to keep stuff kinda under control.

We are trying to have a 3rd baby and actually seen a RE..but I havent started now...so I feel like its Gods way of saying to wait...so we shall see on that front.

Im wondering with my insurance if I got preggers now IF it would still count twoards insurance with the 6 mth diet plan...I need to find that out.

Ok...whew Im annoying myself..:angry:

Anyways....Hello to all....hope to get to know all you saucy folks and congrats on your bands or the ones like me who are band wannabes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches