Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please step away from the pizza..

At my job on the last day of every month we have to work a 13 hour day. Some month ends my VP's are generous and order food for us. Well they have ordered pizzas for all 300 of us and there are pizzas all over the freakin place. I love pizza and have not had very much since I was banded. The whole office smells like a big gooey, cheesy, meaty PIZZA and I am forcing myself to sit in my seat and type this rather than give in an go get some pizza. Please cheer me on, this is a first for me and is REALLY HARD. I have never passed up free food!

OK I am holding you,... no wait,... no, ... hang on harumph,... ouch, hey, I was trying to help you and you kicked me. Yes I wanted that pizza slice for myself.

NO just kidding. STAY AWAY FROM THAT PIZZA!!!!!!!!!

WTG Kim!!!! Gawd... pizza is good... thank goodness my band isn't fond of it!

GROSS! Step away from the pizza. Three hundred other people are breathing all over it, oogling all over it, and drooling all over it. They've all opened every single box, and half those people used their dirty hands to pull off prime slices of pepperoni (they don't think we saw, but we saw.) Statistics say that as many as 42% of people don't wash their hands after going potty. That's 348 poopy hands spreading their germs.

There, have I grossed you out? pizza, what pizza?

Oh, and don't check my math... and don't look for those statistics, either.

You know I have noticed some things don't taste as good. If it takes me forever to get it down I just don't get the satisfaction I used to get from it. I'm guessing that's the band working on my head, at least I hope. There are still some things that are ab fab but I have had that problem and it actually made me sad like I was losing a good friend that I will never get back again.

I don't know how I am going to resist the Easter candy. I love CADBURY BUNNY EGGS! MMMM BUNNY eggs (said like Homer). Ok, this is taking a bad turn so I will continue to drink my Water, think of poopy hands and strap myself to the chair now. I will be here till 9:00 Central time and my Special K will be waiting for me at home!

I am having a cheat day before my fill on Friday so I just have to last until then. Guess what my husband is getting me for cheat day?? You guessed it, pizza.

I'm stealing a line, I think from Jack?? Nothing tastes as good as you feel health and lighter!! Hang in there- you can do it. MAybe you could do a quick surf for clothes. I love playing at LL Bean web site withthe vertual model and dreaming of next yeat. LOL.

Look at a cold slice later - it grosses me out when the oils solidify- YUCK!!!!!

Okay, 9 central means it's almost over, how'd it go? Man, you guys were johnny-on-the-spot today! Way to help a friend! The potty hands worked for me, too. Good one DeLarla! Did you ever eat the pizza? Fess up if you did.